• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 sketch cover Megathread

913 posts in this topic

So for borderline thick books it depends on how they are feeling that day. :screwy:

No, for borderline thick books they assess each unique book and decide how best to slab it.

in most cases i agree, but i think my Rosa uncle scrooge is on a SI blank and came in a thick case........that one i just can't figure out (shrug)

So for borderline thick books it depends on how they are feeling that day. :screwy:

No, for borderline thick books they assess each unique book and decide how best to slab it.

in most cases i agree, but i think my Rosa uncle scrooge is on a SI blank and came in a thick case........that one i just can't figure out (shrug)

It may just be the way it lays. I'm not sure, but I've got a few books that I've got 1 copy in a normal slab and 1 copy in a thick slab. TMNT #10 and World War Hulk #1 come to mind. It doesn't bother me much other than I can't use my flip-n-stick bags or frames for the thick slabs.