• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 sketch cover Megathread

913 posts in this topic

This came UPS yesterday...

1160598078_rjU6E-X2.jpg

Gwen by Brian Stelfreeze done at Atlanta Wizard World in December. Sweet! Sorry for the cellphone picture but I was excited to share and it will be a while before I can get a good picture of it up probably.

Spent 8 years drawing something original in comics and this way i dont have to think.

I reserve original concepts and drawing to the much larger 11x17 and 22x17 commissions, Heres my website...www.anthonycastrillo.com

Besides its what people ask me to draw and the customer wants what they want.lol

My all time favorite swipe that you have done, was the Tec 31 you did a while back (ht ecolors were so vivid, in was insane, I was waaaay jealous), would you ever consider doing some inking for a cover for me? Or is there still a mile long line....are you ever at any shows....

Loving your new sig dude :)

My all time favorite swipe that you have done, was the Tec 31 you did a while back (ht ecolors were so vivid, in was insane, I was waaaay jealous), would you ever consider doing some inking for a cover for me? Or is there still a mile long line....are you ever at any shows....