• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Annual Worst eBay Seller Awards...Nominate and VOTE!

151 posts in this topic

Who is this wonderful seller?

She did right by me this morning, and refunded the money once we talked about grading. Even went as far to ask my opinion on other books, as she just started selling comics over the past few months.

So, no need to "out" her. I just hope this helped her realize how much condition counts with comics.

But buyers marking these as Mint - Jeez!! I've got a basement of 9.8's then I need to sell on Ebay.

:P

She did right by me this morning, and refunded the money once we talked about grading. Even went as far to ask my opinion on other books, as she just started selling comics over the past few months.

So, no need to "out" her. I just hope this helped her realize how much condition counts with comics.

But buyers marking these as Mint - Jeez!! I've got a basement of 9.8's then I need to sell on Ebay.

doh!

shirleycocker ? hm

shirleycocker ? hm

Anne Teak or Barb E. Dahl. I get confused sometimes.

Let's not forget Tomorrow's Treasures a/k/a Rich Muchin. Better name would be "Tomorrow's worthless drek due to undisclosed restoration"

There are very few dealers I will avoid at a big show. This guy is the one of them.

DR.X

Let's not forget Tomorrow's Treasures a/k/a Rich Muchin. Better name would be "Tomorrow's worthless drek due to undisclosed restoration"

Is that the guy that looks like a homeless Herman Munster?

^^

^^

He usually has his face buried in a newspaper, completely dismissing potential customers.

Do a Google Search on "Richie Muchin" and this is the first result in Google Images:

lol

Hulk006front1.jpg

And our 7th nominee...and well deserved in my opinion is...Rich Muchin aka Tomorrow's Treasures! :boo:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tomorrowstreasures&ftab=AllFeedback

I've had a run in on eBay with this character...maybe someday I'll tell that campfire story!

Yea, you're not the only one.

(+1, is what I'm getting at.)

^^

He usually has his face buried in a newspaper, completely dismissing potential customers.

Do a Google Search on "Richie Muchin" and this is the first result in Google Images:

Via email he was a total penile implant. At the NY show I was visiting booth after booth trying to absorb everything. I noticed this Lurch looking guy sitting as if he was trying to lay flat in a fold out metal chair with a suit that looked like it was pulled from a dumpster. He sat about 3 feet back from customers who would make a offer to one of his workers. He wouldn't even talk to the customer! The worker would have to turn around (literally a 180) and restate everything that was said THEN turn to the customer to tell him what he said. Then I realized it was the same guy from the email exchange.

I wouldn't buy a pencil from someone that conducts themselves this way.

^^

Which is exactly why I would never do business with him.

DR.X

And our 7th nominee...and well deserved in my opinion is...Rich Muchin aka Tomorrow's Treasures! :boo:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tomorrowstreasures&ftab=AllFeedback

I've had a run in on eBay with this character...maybe someday I'll tell that campfire story!

Here is an example of POSITIVE feedback received by Muchin:

The item was already sold, but this is a great dealer! Buyer: milagrotrust ( 1625) Nov-16-10 17:53

EXCITING COMICS #4[1940]SCARCE (#380274612616) US $125.00

:screwy:

This is why eBay feedback is meaningless.

Funny that you picked this feedback as an example. I believe that's Ruben Blades, the actor...and he's very nice to deal with.

^^

Which is exactly why I would never do business with him.

DR.X

I never will again either. The 1 book I purchased from him was over graded by 2.5 points. I told him about it too! :insane:

No nominations for Showcase New England? I mean shill case NE, no other seller has wasted more boardies times recently than this loser and his shilled auctions.

Would you like to Nominate Showcase New England?

No nominations for Showcase New England? I mean shill case NE, no other seller has wasted more boardies times recently than this loser and his shilled auctions.

I'll take that as a nominee...

Meet our 8th Nominee....Showcase-new-england! :golfclap:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=showcase-new-england&ftab=AllFeedback

Here is a quote from a board member:

"Showcase New England not only grades so poorly - it borders on fraud - they also expect you to take their overgraded junk and shut up - or they neg you.

Dan is a world class arse face."

A world class arse face...That sounds like a seal of approval if I ever heard one. :banana:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=120584&fpart=6

Meet our 8th Nominee....Showcase-new-england! :golfclap:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=showcase-new-england&ftab=AllFeedback

Here is a quote from a board member:

"Showcase New England not only grades so poorly - it borders on fraud - they also expect you to take their overgraded junk and shut up - or they neg you.

Dan is a world class arse face."

A world class arse face...That sounds like a seal of approval if I ever heard one. :banana:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=120584&fpart=6

I've had tons of transactions with Showcase NE, and have never had a single issue - how about you actually do some research before you add people to this list?