• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the rarest comic in your collection?

571 posts in this topic

Our american friends are probably sick of us posting Canadian books in this thread, but you can't deny they are rare!

I need to sit down with a good reference on this subject one of these days. They look cool and seem superrare but I don't have much of an idea of what's what.

So what's in it? And if it's that thick you should post a side view...

Sorry for the delay...

mightmouse3842.jpg

mightmouse3841.jpg

mightmouse384.jpg

My copy, which is pretty beat, has this Oil Can Harry story. What does your copy have?

2338560167_27de502483_z.jpg

My copy, which is pretty beat, has this Oil Can Harry story. What does your copy have?

The first story in mine is called "The hoodlum gang". Ther are a number of Oil Can Harry stories, but I didnt find the one you have.

Perhaps the book consists of remainder copies. I was hoping it was all original. I don't have any Mighty Mouse copies to know for sure.

The first story in mine is called "The hoodlum gang". Ther are a number of Oil Can Harry stories, but I didnt find the one you have.

Perhaps the book consists of remainder copies. I was hoping it was all original. I don't have any Mighty Mouse copies to know for sure.

The way it is built suggests four remaindred 100 pagers which have been slightly trimmed. But if as seems to be the case each one is a different compilation, one wonders just how many different combos might be out there! I assume the hundred pagers were original, but like you I dont own any to be sure.