• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unrestored Blue Label

114 posts in this topic

New update in my email box from Daniel:

"We would be happy to extend this offer to THE BEYONDER and old guy as well, and Dice X if he is interested. As I am sure you will, all we ask is your honest opinion on our grading and services.

Daniel"

Kudos to CGG for doing this.

Yes. I will take them up on the offer and send them a book.

I'll keep it fair and honest, and not scam them or pull anything over on them.

No doubt they show class by doing this, so I will return the favor.

893applaud-thumb.gif

You guys getting freebies should expect strict grades to help them with some good publicity. tongue.gif

Not sure is stricter is necessarily better. Since we're submitting books previously graded by CGC....I would think that CGG would prefer to give the books the same grade. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not sure is stricter is necessarily better. Since we're submitting books previously graded by CGC....I would think that CGG would prefer to give the books the same grade. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I dunno, all I keep hearing from the CGG Acolytes is that they grade stricter than CGC like it's a good thing. confused-smiley-013.gif

I dunno, all I keep hearing from the CGG Acolytes is that they grade stricter than CGC like it's a good thing. confused-smiley-013.gif

Acolyte(s)? 27_laughing.gif

It's only a good thing....if CGG isn't grading my books.

If CGG is presently stricter than CGC, than collectors can buy CGG 9.4s for discounted prices...and re-submit them to CGC for 9.6s.($$$$$)

BOC am I a Acolyte insane.gifdevil.gif