• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your top ten golden age acquisitions in 2010?

308 posts in this topic

I did not have 10 GA acquisitions in 2010 :( ....only these 2 :cloud9: The Cap has been a done deal a few months ago, and the Tec deal is not officially complete yet.

myCap1CGC30crownewscanFC.jpg

MyTec29CGC35crowNEWscanLabel.jpg

If you're only going to get two, those are two pretty awesome ones to get!

I did not have 10 GA acquisitions in 2010 :( ....only these 2 :cloud9: The Cap has been a done deal a few months ago, and the Tec deal is not officially complete yet.

(worship)(worship)(worship) Great colors on the Cap 1.

thanks...those reds and blues are so often faded and I wanted a copy that was vibrant. (thumbs u

If you're only going to get two, those are two pretty awesome ones to get!

:acclaim:

Ben! :o I thought you were a fellow teacher?!? What's your night job? :baiting:

Seriously, congrats--those are some monstrous books to have reeled in! :applause:

Ben! :o I thought you were a fellow teacher?!? What's your night job? :baiting:

Seriously, congrats--those are some monstrous books to have reeled in! :applause:

lol thanks Forrest. And, yep, my teacher salary certainly doesn't pay for a dime's worth of GA. :P Buy a book, sell a book(s) theory (thumbs u

I hear ya--though I think you should include that Tec 31 you received from your student... no price tag on gifts like that! :headbang:
Might be worth more than my actual copy :luhv:

MancusoTec31Dec2010.jpg

I posted this over in the Pre-Robin thread...one of my 10th grader Biology students is into art and she did a good job on this one for me. :acclaim:

I hear ya--though I think you should include that Tec 31 you received from your student... no price tag on gifts like that! :headbang:

I posted this over in the Pre-Robin thread...one of my 10th grader Biology students is into art and she did a good job on this one for me. :acclaim:

I hadn't seen this before. All hail the beloved teacher.

I hadn't seen this before. All hail the beloved teacher.
I just posted it Jay about an hour ago ;)

MancusoTec31Dec2010.jpg

very nice cap 1 & tec 29 books! the student drawing is great too! (thumbs u

MancusoTec31Dec2010.jpg

very nice cap 1 & tec 29 books! the student drawing is great too! (thumbs u

thanks Jeff :cloud9: