• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your top ten golden age acquisitions in 2010?

308 posts in this topic

i spent at least 45 minutes trying to narrow it down to 10, but couldn't get lower than a "top 18".

i had a pretty good year after being out of the game most of 2009 and the first few months of 2010.

cleared some books that had been on the want list for years (World's Best, True Crime, Exciting 5,

Smash 14) found some new "must-haves" that I got (All Star 13, Captain Marvel Jr 1, the Weirds),

some new "must-haves" that I didn't (that darn Planet 66 stands out here).

thanks to some boardies for helping with these (Billy Parker and Cimm, that's you!)

i also want to thank everybody here who put up with me and my often-excessive/neurotic

postings as I was getting back into the hobby.

2010top18a.jpg

2010top18b.jpg

i spent at least 45 minutes trying to narrow it down to 10, but couldn't get lower than a "top 18".

i had a pretty good year after being out of the game most of 2009 and the first few months of 2010.

cleared some books that had been on the want list for years (World's Best, True Crime, Exciting 5,

Smash 14) found some new "must-haves" that I got (All Star 13, Captain Marvel Jr 1, the Weirds),

some new "must-haves" that I didn't (that darn Planet 66 stands out here).

thanks to some boardies for helping with these (Billy Parker and Cimm, that's you!)

i also want to thank everybody here who put up with me and my often-excessive/neurotic

postings as I was getting back into the hobby.

2010top18a.jpg

2010top18b.jpg

I thought your series of group shots were one of the best series of posts of the year. A nice mix of cool books in your "Top 10" also.

I will get around to posting mine in the next day or so, and I will try to keep it to 10... (thumbs u

Somehow I get the feeling that G.A.tor's post will close the thread.

I think my top ten might not only "not" close any thread, but suprise some folks...

in other words, action 1, tec 27, etc, that I purchased in 2010, don't come close to making my top 10 list...kind of a been there, done that (thumbs u

The suspense is growing

:popcorn:

what would be more fun is for someone to guess them lol

I'm keeping my lips zipped.

I did not have 10 GA acquisitions in 2010 :( ....only these 2 :cloud9: The Cap has been a done deal a few months ago, and the Tec deal is not officially complete yet.

myCap1CGC30crownewscanFC.jpg

MyTec29CGC35crowNEWscanLabel.jpg

Very very impressive pair of books! Undoubtedly two of the top tier GA books, of them all!

Great 2010 Aquisitions Ben! :headbang: