• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Un-Official 2010 Secret Santa "What you got thread"

732 posts in this topic

YaHooo !!! This was waiting for me when I got home today, but after further inspection, I found that it was only something I bought from Heritage and not my Secret Santa gift

box.jpg

I am such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, I did not holiday wrap my gift or even enclose a note with it. Dude is gonna open the box wondering what is inside and be like, "Did I buy these online?" not even realizing it was from his secret santa.

(thumbs u

I'll wrap it and put it under the tree.

(Also, got the rest of my secret santa gift to send out..... finally!)

General Secret Santa announcement from Dano!

I am leaving for Ohio this upcoming Wednesday morning to get married on Saturday and will be out of town until the 27th! Woo-Hoo!

I know that my assigned SS recipient has received his/her package, as it has been delivery confirmed.

I just wanted to say thank you to whomever I get a gift from in advance - in case it doesn't arrive before Wednesday! So... THANK YOU SECRET SANTA - and I look forward to opening it on the 27th!

Best,

Dano