• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Un-Official 2010 Secret Santa "What you got thread"

732 posts in this topic

Here's a pic of the box I received about a week ago. Box is too short for a slab to be in there....maybe a bunch of raw books? hm

SecretSantaGift2010.jpg

Raw books :cloud9:

I received an un-official secret santa package from Batty Scrooge! He generously offered me his cat imprinted Joker 1. I wasn't going to open it 'til Christmas morning but I need cardboard to send him something in return. Picture will not be posted until Christmas though. Thanks for the comic that was very sweet offer.

I'm not shipping until Monday. No sense doing anything until the last minute. :whee:

That's terrible. Horrible! You are a bad person! Oh, wait... I guess I should have sent my gift earlier too... But I swear it will go out Monday! :sorry:

I got to my mom's house yesterday (I will be spending time here until Christmas) and I saw my gift. Thanks ArchieFan. At least you sent it on time!

I got a nice 8.5 CGC slab of Firehair #7 that fits my collecting perfectly and a nice hardbound book entitled Fire and Water from Josh in Canada..........now all I need is a nice fire to sit back and enjoy the read.....thanks

The orange cover of the firehair issue looks like a flame from the campfire....very nice. I even have an old beater reader copy already, so it's the best of both worlds.

I got a nice 8.5 CGC slab of Firehair #7 that fits my collecting perfectly and a nice hardbound book entitled Fire and Water from Josh in Canada..........now all I need is a nice fire to sit back and enjoy the read.....thanks

The orange cover of the firehair issue looks like a flame from the campfire....very nice. I even have an old beater reader copy already, so it's the best of both worlds.

YOU OPENED IT??? :o

I don't even know if my gift arrived there... Probably should have gotten tracking...

I would have.... but it was INTERNATIONAL :sumo: