• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Un-Official 2010 Secret Santa "What you got thread"

732 posts in this topic

Update on Dano's Secret Santa gift!

I'm just a few hours from leaving for Ohio, and my SS gift arrived! It's safely snuggled against the Christmas Wall (no tree this year) and I look forward to opening it when I return from our wedding on the 27th!!!

THANK YOU, Secret Santa!!!

Dan

Hope you have a house sitter.....

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! :whee:

Such a large parcel, I wonder what could be in it? The suspense is killing me! hm

Secret-Santa.jpg

Nice !! (thumbs u

And your carpet is spotless :grin:

Such a large parcel, I wonder what could be in it? The suspense is killing me! hm

Secret-Santa.jpg

I hear you can peal off the brown wrapping to expose a more festive box underneath it... :whistle: It will also look a lot better under that lovely tree.

Secret-Santa.jpg

I hear you can peal off the brown wrapping to expose a more festive box underneath it... :whistle: It will also look a lot better under that lovely tree.

I don't know. It might make it stand out too much from the pile of Amazon.com boxes he's going to give his family.

I received my gift today, straight from Germany, with a great card from hesdeadjim (I hope it's ok that I know who it's from ;)

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Thanks so much mate, I really look forward to opening it up on X-mas day and is currently sitting under our X-mas tree (thumbs u I got two great gifts today as my new born son came home, along with his mother, from hospital. :cloud9:

Also ~ to insure that Krampus doesn't barge into your house and take your Secret Santa gift, you should leave him a beer along with the cookies and milk for St. Nick...

As an employee of Canada Post I volunteer to answer letters from kids to Santa.

Got a letter from a kid telling me he always left beer and cookies for Santa.

I wrote back and told him Santa hated beer. :devil:

Also ~ to insure that Krampus doesn't barge into your house and take your Secret Santa gift, you should leave him a beer along with the cookies and milk for St. Nick...

As an employee of Canada Post I volunteer to answer letters from kids to Santa.

Got a letter from a kid telling me he always left beer and cookies for Santa.

I wrote back and told him Santa hated beer. :devil:

...but save the beer for the postman?