• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Un-Official 2010 Secret Santa "What you got thread"

732 posts in this topic

I still haven't received mine. :taptaptap:

Do you think the person running it screwed up?

Remember, there are also Board Members who don't live in the USA, so it takes a little bit longer to get shipped. I'm from Europe and I also haven't received mine yet, but that's fine. I shipped mine on November 30th, it arrived in the States on December 8th but the recipient is still waiting for it.

I just know that I sent mine and it was received so I'm happy and content with that! :)

I wish I knew. I just know that the post office took my package and my money, and thats the last I ever heard of it :(

But have no fear. The U.S. Post Office is an efficient and trustworthy institution, tirelessly working day and night to process the gifts and correspondence of the everyday citizen :acclaim:

It will get there

I got a package yesterday, and opened it because it was not marked or wrapped in any way and I figured it was something I bought on eBay...inside was something on my list, so I'm guessing it's my gift...and once I figure out who sent it, I will certainly thank them.

If you happen to be the person who sent it to me, I don't know your board name, so kindly PM me so I can thank you, it was sweet of you to get something on my list:)

Was it the winning lottery ticket?

Not THAT list, lol...although the ticket would have been a great surprise;)

I tried to do a normal simple list for the Santa thing...it was Volume 0 of the All Star Archives...Reprints All Star #1 and #2 :cloud9:

I received my SS gift on Monday and is waiting to be opened. I assume it is from my SS as I Have tracking info on the packages I ordered and this one doesn't match those numbers.

I sent my SS gift out today priority mail so it should arrive in plenty of time for x-mas.

John

Update on Dano's Secret Santa gift!

I'm just a few hours from leaving for Ohio, and my SS gift arrived! It's safely snuggled against the Christmas Wall (no tree this year) and I look forward to opening it when I return from our wedding on the 27th!!!

THANK YOU, Secret Santa!!!

Dan

I still haven't received mine. :taptaptap:

Do you think the person running it screwed up?

Remember, there are also Board Members who don't live in the USA, so it takes a little bit longer to get shipped. I'm from Europe and I also haven't received mine yet, but that's fine. I shipped mine on November 30th, it arrived in the States on December 8th but the recipient is still waiting for it.

hm