• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Un-Official 2010 Secret Santa "What you got thread"

732 posts in this topic

I don't even know if my gift arrived there... Probably should have gotten tracking...

I would have.... but it was INTERNATIONAL :sumo:

Global Expressmail. :whistle:

I don't even know if my gift arrived there... Probably should have gotten tracking...

I would have.... but it was INTERNATIONAL :sumo:

Global Expressmail. :whistle:

If I had you Greggy, I'd send you something so cool, you'd be ashamed not to buy a camera, take pictures and show it :acclaim:

I wish I could call my cats a comic geek's best friend. Too bad they lost that title when one of them pooped on a stack of readers...

Maybe the cats are Marvel-only (or DC only) types.

Remind me not to buy readers from you for a while.

I wish I could call my cats a comic geek's best friend. Too bad they lost that title when one of them pooped on a stack of readers...

:roflmao::signfunny:

lol

Not to worry, those ones are loooong gone.

BTW, how'd you like yours?

lol

Uh, you realize you have to declare kitty poop on the customs form...

Peachy! Both of my daughters have been poring over them for weeks, so it's all good. I just wish we had more of 'em.

Got my Secret Santa gift in the mail today and my gift to my boardie went out today, so here's hoping it will make it on time :wishluck:

I haven't opened mine yet and will wait until either the eve of or Christmas day. To my Secret Santa:

:applause:(worship) THANK YOU! (worship):applause:

lol

Uh, you realize you have to declare kitty poop on the customs form...

Peachy! Both of my daughters have been poring over them for weeks, so it's all good. I just wish we had more of 'em.

Awesome to hear! I quite enjoyed all those myself, so it makes me glad that I get to pass it on to others :grin:

I've got a ton more where those came from!

Shoot me a PM if your girls need another batch and we'll see what we can work out (thumbs u