• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please add this flake to your eBay Blocked bidder's list.

196 posts in this topic

In any event, the guy has excellent feedback, but don't let that fool you....he is a flake of the first order.

It is impossible for buyers to have "bad" feedback and it is pretty well useless on EBay right now.

No negs = worst scammers in history have 100% glowing feedback.

In any event, the guy has excellent feedback, but don't let that fool you....he is a flake of the first order.

It is impossible for buyers to have "bad" feedback and it is pretty well useless on EBay right now.

No negs = worst scammers in history have 100% glowing feedback.

What's even funnier is that he just paid me....anyone want to start a poll re: the chances I'll get my first Neg ever from this buyer?

32-2 George. Show us the response. Chop chop.

Sure. Why not.

George,

My mistakes and misfortunes were legitimate.

I thought you were a person that might understand.

I hope you are never in the situation I am in, with a young man in a wheelchair, or any other illness.

Are you a father?

I apologized for my mistakes. No one else even bid on the books.

I would have even paid you the ebay fee just as a gesture of good will.

Do what you will. It won't be the first time my family has dealt with people that can't forgive a person.

I will pray for you.

Robert

Again, he just paid me, so I'm pretty sure this things just about to get nasty. Pray for me. :whistle:

32-2 George. Show us the response. Chop chop.

Sure. Why not.

George,

My mistakes and misfortunes were legitimate.

I thought you were a person that might understand.

I hope you are never in the situation I am in, with a young man in a wheelchair, or any other illness.

Are you a father?

I apologized for my mistakes. No one else even bid on the books.

I would have even paid you the ebay fee just as a gesture of good will.

Do what you will. It won't be the first time my family has dealt with people that can't forgive a person.

I will pray for you.

Robert

Again, he just paid me, so I'm pretty sure this things just about to get nasty. Pray for me. :whistle:

That D-Bag's got some Nerve. doh!

I just LOVE when people try to pull like that and act like the rules of society don't apply to them because someone they know has a disability.

He has a son in a wheelchair who's apparently having some medical emergency causing them financial problems and he's wasting his prayers on YOU because you have the nerve to expect him to pay for what he bought?!?

I have a feeling if my kid was in a wheelchair having medical issues at the moment, I wouldn't be spending my days buying comic books on the Internet!

If you don't mind me asking George, what kind of book are we talking about here? Thousands or a couple hundred bucks? Either way he's a tool but an especially large tool if were talking $200!

I just LOVE when people try to pull like that and act like the rules of society don't apply to them because someone they know has a disability.

He has a son in a wheelchair who's apparently having some medical emergency causing them financial problems and he's wasting his prayers on YOU because you have the nerve to expect him to pay for what he bought?!?

I have a feeling if my kid was in a wheelchair having medical issues at the moment, I wouldn't be spending my days buying comic books on the Internet!

If you don't mind me asking George, what kind of book are we talking about here? Thousands or a couple hundred bucks? Either way he's a tool but an especially large tool if were talking $200!

He purchased a Cap # 147 (CGC 9.6) for $150.

The last book he reneged on was $100 (Sub-Mariner # 43 in CGC 9.4).

I mean really, why are you buying comics online if a $100 or so purchase puts you behind the eightball financially?