• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please add this flake to your eBay Blocked bidder's list.

196 posts in this topic

What a stoopid thread . . . zzz

???

You know, every time you post I try to give you the benefit of the doubt thinking maybe you'll have a decent side and yet again you meet people's expectations.

Do you really talk this way in public as well or just on the internet?

Thanks, but no thanks R, I don't need the benefit of your doubt. Read the thread again. Read the responses of the Boardies. There is nothing of value here. Just people criticizing others. If you don't get it, it's not for me to explain to you. :hi:

Thanks, but no thanks R, I don't need the benefit of your doubt. Read the thread again. Read the responses of the Boardies. There is nothing of value here. Just people criticizing others. If you don't get it, it's not for me to explain to you. :hi:

:screwy:

???

You know, every time you post I try to give you the benefit of the doubt thinking maybe you'll have a decent side and yet again you meet people's expectations.

Diva never has anything good to say! Roy you shouldn't even bother with him.

This flake just got sport-blocked.

I'm also praying for his family that he gives up expensive comics.

I'm also praying for his family that he refrains from exploiting his family's misfortune through religious sympathies & guilt so as to leverage a favorable outcome for himself in an ebay comic book deal.

doh!

???

You're right. We only need to be made aware of other people's shenanigans when they are Boardies trying to take advantage of other Boardies. :whistle:

This flake just got sport-blocked.

I'm also praying for his family that he gives up expensive comics.

I'm also praying for his family that he refrains from exploiting his family's misfortune through religious sympathies & guilt so as to leverage a favorable outcome for himself in an ebay comic book deal.

doh!

Amen!

Well, I got my Neg.

Jive's EBay Cherry Popped.

Problem is, he doesn't seem to have an actual issue with the item, which was delivered and shows as much through the eBay/USPS system. Oh, and I actually called eBay last week and asked that a notation about this guy be put on the account in advance, so when I call them tomorrow, I'm guessing there is a better then even chance of getting it removed.

Then the fun really does begin. :devil:

So, have you added this loon to your blocked bidder's list yet? :popcorn:

Well, I got my Neg.

Problem is, he doesn't seem to have an actual issue with the item, which was delivered and shows as much through the eBay/USPS system. Oh, and I actually called eBay last week and asked that a notation about this guy be put on the account in advance, so when I call them tomorrow, I'm guessing there is a better then even chance of getting it removed.

Sorry to see this happen. But it will be interesting to see if Ebay does anything about it, as they usually treat one-time negatives and neutrals as a buyer voicing their opinion about a transaction.

:wishluck:

Well, I got my Neg.

It will definitely get removed as it has inflammatory and potentially litigious, remarks calling you a "THEIF" (sic) and "FOOL" so I doubt you will have any problem. He is actually the one breaking the rules (they even warn you about this when you post FB) so impress that point upon EBay.

It will definitely get removed as it has inflammatory and potentially litigious, remarks calling you a "THEIF" (sic) and "FOOL" so I doubt you will have any problem. He is actually the one breaking the rules (they even warn you about this when you post FB) so impress that point upon EBay.

Don't get your hopes up. If a seller can even mock Ebay in their follow-up feedback and not have it removed, what's the chance between two individuals?

Saw this feedback the previous week for Crackrocksteady7 , and was shocked that Ebay had never even deleted it.

"he got his money back my product is destroyed AND I get Neg Feedback? EBAY SUCKS"

Oh, and youre DEFINITELY getting your 1st neg (thumbs u

Told ya man. Unfortunately, like this are so predictable! Sorry man, that's sucks that one tool can put a black mark on a perfect career of selling! Well, hopefully eBay will remove it.

I can't believe this was all over a Cap 147?!? What a d o u c h e!

Well, I got my Neg.

Send him an email message stating the whole CGC board is praying for him....

Thanks for the heads-up George. I've blocked him and shot him a quick note letting him know as much. Sorry about the neg :sorry:

This is the way to go with clowns like this.

I think it is within every sellers rights to not just silently block these guys but to inform them as to why and if enough people do this it will deter them from their behavior.

Its not harassment to inform them of your actions and simply using the limited tools ebay provides for sellers to confront bad buyers and use their combined clout to limit their future purchases. (thumbs u