• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please add this flake to your eBay Blocked bidder's list.

196 posts in this topic

Man, he overpaid.

Who asked you Foolio? :sumo:

I don't need anyone's permission to make a smart aleck statement.

xoxo

greggy

we need to see the response praying for your soul (thumbs u

I love it when someone clearly in the wrong throws that "praying for my soul" gambit at me.

I usually respond to such sentiments with one of two images:

face-melt.jpg

or

3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif

:)

INTERNET HIGH FIVE TIME! I love those two images, for some odd reason.

I have a similar situation with a buyer, it's the first time it happens to me. How can I add the bidder to the blocked bidders?

Go to the Main ebay page.

Click on "site map" from the list of links at the very bottom (next to "eBay official time").

Under Sell, chose the second option Block Bidder/Buyer list..

Then choose the Add an eBay user to my Blocked Bidder/Buyer List link and paste or type in the name on the next page.

Hope that helps. (thumbs u

I have a similar situation with a buyer, it's the first time it happens to me. How can I add the bidder to the blocked bidders?

Go to the Main ebay page.

Click on "site map" from the list of links at the very bottom (next to "eBay official time").

Under Sell, chose the second option Block Bidder/Buyer list..

Then choose the Add an eBay user to my Blocked Bidder/Buyer List link and paste or type in the name on the next page.

Hope that helps. (thumbs u

Very helpfull, thank you

Just refund him, he's got no reason to leave a neg then.

Gav, I wouldn't count on that. Now he has a goal in mind since George set him straight. Otherwise, he would have never paid for this book.

And after reading his historic feedback for others, he has no problem slamming someone's profile.

Best bet is what George is doing already, and trying to keep it professional and sending the book out securely shipped and all communications strictly business. Hopefully, this keeps things calm.

Just refund him, he's got no reason to leave a neg then.

Gav, I wouldn't count on that. Now he has a goal in mind since George set him straight. Otherwise, he would have never paid for this book.

And after reading his historic feedback for others, he has no problem slamming someone's profile.

Best bet is what George is doing already, and trying to keep it professional and sending the book out securely shipped and all communications strictly business. Hopefully, this keeps things calm.

I foresee feedback along the lines of: 'Received the book even though the seller forced me to pay knowing I have a disabled son to pay for'.

Refunding him takes away that option.

How? A buyer can still leave feedback even after 100% refund.

He can't say he was forced into buying the book if he was refunded? (shrug)

Any negative feedback after that just looks like sour grapes if he was refunded.

He's blocked.

Did you already post positive feedback for him?

If not, maybe you can wait to see what he does. I know you can't neg him, but you can post a "positive comment" regarding his history of flake outs.

He can't say he was forced into buying the book if he was refunded? (shrug)

Any negative feedback after that just looks like sour grapes if he was refunded.

Hate to say it, but that is what a reasonable person would think as a buyer.

From this guy's history, he doesn't come across as reasonable. But I guess we are going to find out.

My one and only neg came from an impossible to deal with buyer. I fully refunded his money after he sent it and him refusing to mutually cancel the transaction. I made a point of letting him know I sold it for less than he was willing to pay just so he didn't get the book. Life is too short to deal with jokers like that IMHO.

Not to mention, canceling the transaction rewards this insufficiently_thoughtful_person for his flaky behavior. If he leads a neg saying he was "forced" to buy this, any reasonable person should recognize that as . How do you force someone to bid on a auction anyways???

like this need to taught a lesson not allowed to continue their behavior.