• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

30 posts in this topic

I miss taking my kids to Chuck E's. :cry:

Freak out the other mothers and just show up by yourself. (shrug)

I have pics that they take when you are on one of those kiddie rides...what is this from?

The one around here won't let you in unless you are with a kid. But, we are a college town and I think part of it is to keep out rowdy college kids...

The name of the machine that does the sketches is called Sketch Book.

The name of the ride that takes your picture is call CEC Photo Ride.

Ball pits were taken out of all locations a long time ago.

There are no rides that are "Just like an elevator."

I've been there twice, and each time when I walk in the door it smells like vomit. Seriously. I was told the kids vomit in the ball pit.

I go to approximately 125 Chuck E Cheese locations each year, and I have never noticed a vomit smell.

How long ago was it? Which location? (shrug)

I've been there twice, and each time when I walk in the door it smells like vomit. Seriously. I was told the kids vomit in the ball pit.

I go to approximately 125 Chuck E Cheese locations each year, and I have never noticed a vomit smell.

How long ago was it? Which location? (shrug)

Indeed, it was a few years ago. It was the one in Latham, NY. From the above posts, I'm assuming it doesn't smell anymore.

CatskillMike,

I have a great idea. Let's each put $1,000 on the table.

I will meet you at the Chuck E Cheese of your choice on the date that you choose.

We will ask all of the guests present if they think it smells like vomit.

If the majority of the guests say it smells like vomit, you win $1,000.

If they don't, I win a $1,000.

I get to pick a 2nd date for the test just to make sure you don't invite all of your friends the first time to lie.

Let me know what you decide, BIG MIKE.

CatskillMike,

I will meet you at the Chuck E Cheese of your choice on the date that you choose.

I get to pick a 2nd date for the test just to make sure you don't invite all of your friends the first time to lie.

Tell them to bring back Showbiz.

CatskillMike,

:popcorn:

CatskillMike,

Tell them to bring back Showbiz.

I couldn't agree more. I started with Showbiz in 1981 and the Rock-A-fire-Explosion with Billy Bob was absolutely the best.

I had birthday parties at Showbiz. Once he left, I died a little inside.

CatskillMike,

:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn: