• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

Thanks Ian!

Those big round bounds are kind of contagious. Once you have one in your hands, you just want them all. Too bad they are pretty scarce books overall. I looked for quite awhile before I bought this now unslabbed 5.0 with no illusion that I will ever be able to upgrade it.

P8250326.jpg

The two books make a great pair. The color scheme is nearly the same on both books. Obviously the black background, but the colors withing the panels as well. Great stories as well.

I was thinking Lois Lane # 15 reminded me of Superman 132, before I scrolled down and spotted Superman # 132.

Brilliant additions to your collection. :headbang::headbang:

P8250326.jpg

The two books make a great pair. The color scheme is nearly the same on both books. Obviously the black background, but the colors withing the panels as well. Great stories as well.

I was thinking Lois Lane # 15 reminded me of Superman 132, before I scrolled down and spotted Superman # 132.

Brilliant additions to your collection. :headbang::headbang:

Thanks for the generous comment though I've had the books for awhile. I just got back the Lois Lane 15 from CGC, but I bought it early in the last decade and the Superman 132 I bought slabbed from Comic Heaven probably in1999 or 2000.

just a awesome story, if you haven't read this one you're missoing out:

wf142.jpg

Beautiful run of World's Finest books. :cloud9: Hard to pick out a real standout as they all are great, but I had not heard of the Composite Superman before.

Here Joe Meach returns as composite Superman. Must be one of the most powerful adversaries ever reached. Batman was really way out of his depth!

worldsFinest168.jpg