• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Award Category!!!!!!!! >:->

104 posts in this topic

My vote is NO.

If people vote it as their favourite thread that's fine. Then retire it to the hall of fame, but otherwise I don't see why it should get special treatment. No offense meant, that's just my pov.

Kev

No offense meant, that's just my pov.

I swear, I am NOT Kev's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893frustrated.gifgrin.gif

Pov and Kev,

Sittin' in a tree

C-G-C-I-N-G...

Oh hell, I give up. 893frustrated.gif

Man that was bad - wish the REAL Khaos would show up! He'd have something really quippy to say!

No offense meant, that's just my pov.

I swear, I am NOT Kev's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893frustrated.gifgrin.gif

Pov and Kev,

Sittin' in a tree

C-G-C-I-N-G...

Oh hell, I give up. 893frustrated.gif

Man that was bad - wish the REAL Khaos would show up! He'd have something really quippy to say!

Indeed! It sure is a shame they upped his meds...

I'm sorry but I have to vote NO also.

'Crisis' is a great thread and very entertaining, but there have been lots of great threads on the board and it would be unfair on them to create a 'poll' where there is only one possible winner.

But I do offer my congrats to both Joanna and ahem MajorKhaos on the creation and continued quality of the Crisis thread. acclaim.gif

A resounding Yes..."Crisis" is above all else a positive , feel good thread...it's not about CGC, yet it is...it's not about forum members, yet it is....it's not a comic book, yet it is....

"Crisis" is a thread where we get back to the grass roots of what we are all about, and that is comic books, and the "Crisis" thread is exactly that...a comic book...(except without the funny pictures)....BTW...did I say "Crisis" is a comic book... 893frustrated.gif

JMO... thumbsup2.gif

I love Crisis, but the thread that's made me laugh out loud the most (hence wins my award for the funniest) is the one showing a page from a DC book with the word balloons emptied, allowing people to substitute their own dialogue. Really funny stuff IMO.

In terms of quality humor and creative humor, Crisis would win my vote.

Dan

'Crisis' is a great thread and very entertaining, but there have been lots of great threads on the board and it would be unfair on them to create a 'poll' where there is only one possible winner.

Just FYI - This isn't to vote for CRISIS as the funniest thread. It is simply to name the Award for the funniest thread after Crisis. The award would be called The Crisis On Infinite Message Boards Memorial Award for The Thread That Tickled My Funnybone The Most - Crisis itself is not in the running for the award itself.

I vote NO for the same reason as in the original post on this topic, which is....I have never read any of the thread so for me, it holds no special meaning. Good Luck though!

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Prepare to be.....14_6_1.gif

Beyonder -- you're not allowed to argue with the votes in this thread, or your vote gets nullified!

And now, since I know he only finds threads if he is called upon: Lighthouse.

That oughta get him in here.

-- Joanna

Beyonder -- you're not allowed to argue with the votes in this thread, or your vote gets nullified!

And now, since I know he only finds threads if he is called upon: Lighthouse.

That oughta get him in here.

-- Joanna

confused.gif

-- Joanna

You can't nullify my vote.....as I haven't voted yet.10_1_106.gif

1. I'm not the nullifier, Pov is.

2. Okay then!

3. I haven't voted either. Still trying to decide if the thread is worth reading.

-- Joanna