• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Threads

18 posts in this topic

Just wondering if there is a way to delete old threads? Is it impossible once they are past the 'time period' for editing? And is there someone who you can request to have an old thread removed from?

-Jm

I ask because I would like to modify my sales threads. And would not like to post a new one and appear as though I was spamming, as that is a mistake of the past which I wish to avoid.

Why can't you just make a post in the thread with the modifications?

I put all the artists and books on the very first page. So if something is unavailable or I want to add to the artist galleries I cant modify the sales page. I am a bit new still and thought it would be best to group everything into the front page. And some are sketch opp's. which are not just sold when someone buys it like a comic there opend and closed as time goes on.

I'd welcome advice via. pm on structuring sales threads if anyone has suggestions.

Thanks

-Jm