• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG Mistake on Hulk 1 in OSPG! No way!!!!!!!!!!

111 posts in this topic

WTF is this. I bought the book as a raw book and sold it as a raw book. I didn't do any restoration job and I didn't know if it was even restored so backoff.

Ok, with the help of Twistty we have put a few pieces together. I actually met this guy, through Roy, at WWC a year or two ago and saw the Avengers 1 in question. I took one look at it and said, TO HIS FACE, that the book was obviously restored. He replied that he would sell it on eBay anyway.

This guy came across as a grade-A tool and I am more than happy to call him out as a scammer. He knew it was restored, sold it as unrestored, and then lied about it. He belongs on the probation list for it.

I knew I recognized that book from somewhere. The horrid resto job along the spine definitely stuck in my mind. doh!

WTF is this. I bought the book as a raw book and sold it as a raw book. I didn't do any restoration job and I didn't know if it was even restored so backoff.

Ok, with the help of Twistty we have put a few pieces together. I actually met this guy, through Roy, at WWC a year or two ago and saw the Avengers 1 in question. I took one look at it and said, TO HIS FACE, that the book was obviously restored. He replied that he would sell it on eBay anyway.

This guy came across as a grade-A tool and I am more than happy to call him out as a scammer. He knew it was restored, sold it as unrestored, and then lied about it. He belongs on the probation list for it.

I knew I recognized that book from somewhere. The horrid resto job along the spine definitely stuck in my mind. doh!

:eek:

I didn't put him on the probation list as I was unaware of who he was up until last week, and also didn't make him pay me the full amount as he claimed complete innocense as to knowing whether or not it was restored.

So not only did he lie on ebay he lied to my face when asked and then lied on the boards when he got caught. Is this grounds for being put on the probation list?

I should ask for the remainder of the cash he rightfully owes since it was only mutually agreed upon based on his lies.

I didn't put him on the probation list as I was unaware of who he was up until last week, and also didn't make him pay me the full amount as he claimed complete innocense as to knowing whether or not it was restored.

So not only did he lie on ebay he lied to my face when asked and then lied on the boards when he got caught. Is this grounds for being put on the probation list?

I should ask for the remainder of the cash he rightfully owes since it was only agreed upon based on his lies.

It is absolutely grounds for the probation list.

I should ask for the remainder of the cash he rightfully owes since it was only agreed upon based on his lies.

It is absolutely grounds for the probation list.

(thumbs u

Thank you for posting that story.

October is one of my favorite board sellers and Twisty and I have exchanged PMs on and off for years. I believe their observations 100%. All we need now is Roy to chime in.

October is one of my favorite board sellers and Twisty and I have exchanged PMs on and off for years. I believe their observations 100%. All we need now is Roy to chime in.

I didn't know who SAGAT was in person until recently (after Wizard World Toronto 03/2010 where I talked to him extensively) and put two and two together. I did see him at several shows before that but did not realize he was a local boardie.

Andy (and Dave), I don't remember the WWC Avengers #1 incident/book or the details at all (my memory is not what it used to be surely thanks in part to Jack Daniels), but he hasn't been a very nice person on the boards and I tried to straighten him out via PM last year. He simply took it as me attacking him. Even though he is local to me I have already told SAGAT via PM a few months ago that I won't deal with him anymore.

Not sure what else to say.

(shrug)

I didn't know who SAGAT was in person until recently (after Wizard World Toronto 03/2010 where I talked to him extensively) and put two and two together. I did see him at several shows before that but did not realize he was a local boardie.

Andy (and Dave), I don't remember the WWC Avengers #1 incident/book or the details at all (my memory is not what it used to be surely thanks in part to Jack Daniels), but he hasn't been a very nice person on the boards and I tried to straighten him out via PM last year. He simply took it as me attacking him. Even though he is local to me I have already told SAGAT via PM a few months ago that I won't deal with him anymore.

Not sure what else to say.

(shrug)

I'm local to Toronto, too. What's SAGAT look like?

I tried to straighten him out via PM last year. He simply took it as me attacking him. Even though he is local to me I have already told SAGAT via PM a few months ago that I won't deal with him anymore.

He used to send me PMs cursing at me in Cantonese. :cloud9:

I tried to straighten him out via PM last year. He simply took it as me attacking him. Even though he is local to me I have already told SAGAT via PM a few months ago that I won't deal with him anymore.

:o

I think you were the only one before that who used to curse at me in Cantonese.

I think you were the only one before that who used to curse at me in Cantonese.

lol

:roflmao:

Huh? and i scammed u on 100 copies of af15's cgc 9.8s. I never ever met u and nor did I meet you when i bought and sold this raw av#1. I am 1000% definetly not a scammer. Have a nice day.

Huh? and i scammed u on 100 copies of af15's cgc 9.8s. I never ever met u and nor did I meet you when i bought and sold this raw av#1. I am 1000% definetly not a scammer. Have a nice day.

Are you calling october a liar?