• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

173 posts in this topic

So before I get knocked out in this round, I'm going to donate a limited edition signed/numbered postcard that Matthew (Shiverbones) is custom making for me of a commission he did for me a while back (limited to 23 and he gets to keep a few). The image he titled Gusher in his 4th published book can be seen in the page snapshot I've attached. Granted the slacker forgot to mention that it's in the collection of "me" but I've forgiven him and I do have the original. I'll even throw in a few fun surprises to protect it via shipping in a priority mailer.

Screenshot2011-02-26at114344AM.png

Will you panzies hurry and get your grades in? I'm ready to win now. :makepoint:

Grades sent!

Your pretty impatient. Here's something you can start filling out right now, you have 11 1/2 months ;)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4656831#Post4656831

You're going down like a ship captained by Edward J. Smith. :foryou:

Great! I am up against Toro next round. doh!

We both have to get to the next round. :baiting: I never do that great in this format. I think the best I've ever done is the elite 8.

Hello Toro. :devil:

Hi BlowUpTheMoon! :hi:

After getting a perfect score I have no where to go except down. :tonofbricks: Plus either way Shark will probably take the round after that.

Bring it, Sally. :sumo:

I've already started to pick out which prize I want. Why don't you donate something nice for me to win. :baiting:

I don't have Photoshop and my Adobe ImageReady skills are weak.

Auugghh!!! I'm going to have to gouge out my eyes after seeing that. That is wrong in so many ways. lol

Great! I am up against Bryan91 nice round. doh!

:sumo:

Let's hope so. :wishluck:

I hardly made it to this round.

The Northeast is lucky I was moved due to space limitations. I would be tearing through that pack like nobody knows. So I have to thrash everyone to bring the trophy to the East.

Ya, me too! lol

The Northeast is lucky I was moved due to space limitations. I would be tearing through that pack like nobody knows. So I have to thrash everyone to bring the trophy to the East.

hey, that's not nice....we're playing a friendly game here :rulez:

Trash Talkin Easterner :slapfight:

So its true. The west isnt very wild..

come out here and say that Varmit

... and there is the proof. :grin:

coming from a wine drinking weenie :baiting: proof is for hard core drinkers

Great! I am up against Toro next round. doh!

We both have to get to the next round. :baiting: I never do that great in this format. I think the best I've ever done is the elite 8.

Hello Toro. :devil:

Hi BlowUpTheMoon! :hi:

After getting a perfect score I have no where to go except down. :tonofbricks: Plus either way Shark will probably take the round after that.

Bring it, Sally. :sumo:

I've already started to pick out which prize I want. Why don't you donate something nice for me to win. :baiting:

szts1d.jpg

I don't have Photoshop and my Adobe ImageReady skills are weak.

:signfunny: ... too much! lol

Grades are in. :o

Unlike last round I got to see full size pics for these grades instead of scrolling around on my cell phone. Hope that doesn't work against me too much. It certainly does increase the stress and second guessing time. Last round was a lot more of "well, guess there's no sense over thinking it" and taking a quick stab! :ohnoez: