• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Slab Shipping Part 2: Let's Get Some Boardie Sigs...

111 posts in this topic

Is this gonna turn out like the SS book? hm

What SS book ?.. Also my understanding is we are just signing the slab it self

You get a slab, naked if you will, no wrapping of any kind, take it with you on a journey, photo documenting your city, sign it, and pass it on to the next boardie!!!

Is this gonna turn out like the SS book? hm

What SS book ?.. Also my understanding is we are just signing the slab it self

Go check the SS forum. Hector sent out a CGC SS book to be signed by all the board members with pics and stuff, but it seems to have disappeared.

Maybe this is Draconian, but those who want to participate should post a take it graemlin, if they don't send the book forward, they are placed on the probation list.

I can't believe that the book in the last shipping thread wasn't passed on. There should be some consequence. :sumo:

It wasn't? What happened?

Oh, and I'm in. I'm the General Manager of one of the largest Gentlemen's Clubs in the Midwest. I can promise at least one good picture.

I've had Detective 578 for a really long time now. I kept meaning to take a bunch of pics with it but all I ever got was some pics (that I lost when my PC crashed) of it sitting shotgun when I drove 70 miles to look at a comic collection. I think I'll check in at the other thread see if I can get it passed on.

Add me to the list.

Let's get this sucker South of the Equator..

I will pay half the cost of shipping it to Australia!

You ship it to me, and let me know your PayPal details, I will reinburse you half what it cost you to post it to me!

I will then pay full price to ship it back to the northern hemisphere.

C'mon ... Send it Down Under!

You ship it to me, and let me know your PayPal details, I will reinburse you half what it cost you to post it to me!

Only if you take a pic of the slab with a joey, dingo, and Fosters!

Only if you take a pic of the slab with a joey, dingo, and Fosters!

We can do that here.

:shrug: