• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playboy Magazines

16 posts in this topic

In the past few months I have noticed a few different sales threads mixed with comics and Playboy magazines. I was wondering if there is any interest around here for Playboy magazines? I have many from the 80's to the 2000's as well as many special editions and Playboy Lingerie editions. I was thinking of starting a sales thread to get rid of them but was wondering if I would be wasting my time.

Make sure you list all the articles in each issue.

That's why I buy them.

There's articles in them? :o

Yeah, apparently they're between the pictures...take another look...you can see them easily enough as long as you don't allow yourself to get distracted.

In the past few months I have noticed a few different sales threads mixed with comics and Playboy magazines. I was wondering if there is any interest around here for Playboy magazines? I have many from the 80's to the 2000's as well as many special editions and Playboy Lingerie editions. I was thinking of starting a sales thread to get rid of them but was wondering if I would be wasting my time.

The ones you have are very common. Ones from the fifties and the sixties may draw some interest though.

:luhv:

Just make sure the buyer is of age. I recently was selling some magazines here and a potential buyer told me if I had any sexy magazines, he'd take a few. I asked him how old he was and he honestly answered 15. I'm not sure what the law would do to you for selling playboys to a minor thru the mail, but why take a chance.

Just make sure the buyer is of age. I recently was selling some magazines here and a potential buyer told me if I had any sexy magazines, he'd take a few. I asked him how old he was and he honestly answered 15. I'm not sure what the law would do to you for selling playboys to a minor thru the mail, but why take a chance.

(thumbs u

When's the 60 cent October issue go on sale?

Is that like a "Who's buried in Grants tomb?" question?

I take it from your response that the issue comes out October 1st? All magazines come out the 1st day of the month? I don't think so...

I have no idea when it comes out. I was playing on the wording of your sentence. But if you don't get my humor it's understandable. I don't get my humor either.