• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Registry Awards

424 posts in this topic

I have decided to stop my graded focus of Locke & Key. I just don't have it in my heart anymore to continue.

:o

The L&K King?!

Snap out of it!!

:sumo:

I'll try.

Burn out. Just collect Amazing Spider-man for a few months and you'll be rushing back to Lock and Key.

I know. I could never imagine what a super collector you must be to assemble your sets! I feel like such a wash-out. lol

HAHA!

I think it might be okay to say here that when the Cap series changes to "Captain America and Bucky", and with a new #1 coming out, my set will finish and complete at #619. After that, I will also be taking a break and thinking about my collecting focus.

I have decided to stop my graded focus of Locke & Key. I just don't have it in my heart anymore to continue. Whether I just put the books away is still up in the air right now. Thanks all for the kudos. :)

NO!!!! :o:o:o:o

Gotta say. Finally found time to check out your Registry Set on dial-up. It's beyond awesome. Great job! (thumbs u

Well thanks! I gotta say I'm impressed with all those 10.0 you have!!!!! Nice job hunting those down!!!

I have decided to stop my graded focus of Locke & Key. I just don't have it in my heart anymore to continue.

The L&K King?!

Snap out of it!!

I'll try.

Burn out. Just collect Amazing Spider-man for a few months and you'll be rushing back to Lock and Key.

I know. I could never imagine what a super collector you must be to assemble your sets! I feel like such a wash-out. lol

You missed my point. The mass-produced stuff isn't as satsifying as some of the shorter run sets. I prefer shorter runs to the long-running titles because the artwork tends to be more consistent, the stories better, and you can focus on individual issues. I mean, really, just how exciting was Amazing Spider-man 516? I can't even remember what the cover looks like. Your Lock & Key set has let you focus on a title with excellent quality of production and a good story. If you are tired of it, take a break and try something else. It will always be there when you come back.

I have decided to stop my graded focus of Locke & Key. I just don't have it in my heart anymore to continue. Whether I just put the books away is still up in the air right now. Thanks all for the kudos. :)

NO!!!! :o:o:o:o

Gotta say. Finally found time to check out your Registry Set on dial-up. It's beyond awesome. Great job! (thumbs u

Well thanks! I gotta say I'm impressed with all those 10.0 you have!!!!! Nice job hunting those down!!!

I guess I'm gonna add another one this weekend as one just showed up. You can't just stop on a dime with a focus. There's a trickle effect. lol

The L&K King?!

Snap out of it!!

I'll try.

You missed my point. The mass-produced stuff isn't as satsifying as some of the shorter run sets. I prefer shorter runs to the long-running titles because the artwork tends to be more consistent, the stories better, and you can focus on individual issues. I mean, really, just how exciting was Amazing Spider-man 516? I can't even remember what the cover looks like. Your Lock & Key set has let you focus on a title with excellent quality of production and a good story. If you are tired of it, take a break and try something else. It will always be there when you come back.

Thank you and you are right. (thumbs u

HAHA!

I think it might be okay to say here that when the Cap series changes to "Captain America and Bucky", and with a new #1 coming out, my set will finish and complete at #619. After that, I will also be taking a break and thinking about my collecting focus.

That sucks. :(

Maybe things will reset back to normal. I have the same issue with the constant renumbering of arcs. It drives me nuts trying to explain to my friends the difference between Head Games #1 and Keys To The Kingdom #1.

I just want my Weapon X run in 9.8 all signed by BWS to get some love...even if just for the day lol

You guys have some great sets and love to click on the links of beatiful runs like Locke & Key and Walking Dead!

I just want my Weapon X run in 9.8 all signed by BWS to get some love...even if just for the day lol

You guys have some great sets and love to click on the links of beatiful runs like Locke & Key and Walking Dead!

If you ever need an official Registry Set photographer, I would love to have them at my studio.

sexyghoul's Crow set was a previous photo op.

I am still using Jen's dress as a background for the books. lol

Those Wolvie books need giant pics done for future collectors to research the title better!

Curious about the Thundercats books too. :popcorn:

The countdown is on in the set listings :)
It's like 24 for comic nerds, but without the hot kidnapped daughter in the cougar trap and amnesiac wife. :headbang:

heh heh.... how long does it take for the winners to be announced ?