• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Registry Awards

424 posts in this topic

Quite an incredible intro you have written. Thanks for the shout out too!
Thank you. It's a honor to hear that from someone who has built such an iconic Registry Set of over a hundred incredibly focused and greatly presented books. :golfclap:

Well - I'm as ready as I'm going to be by the deadline - http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=2863&SelectedTab=SetListing

I wish CGC hadn't added those 2nd prints to the set, I liked having the set 100% complete for a short while :(

Wish me luck!!!

And GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I have decided to stop my graded focus of Locke & Key. I just don't have it in my heart anymore to continue.

:o

The L&K King?!

Snap out of it!!

:sumo:

I'll try.

Burn out. Just collect Amazing Spider-man for a few months and you'll be rushing back to Lock and Key.

I have decided to stop my graded focus of Locke & Key. I just don't have it in my heart anymore to continue.

The L&K King?!

Snap out of it!!

I'll try.

Burn out. Just collect Amazing Spider-man for a few months and you'll be rushing back to Lock and Key.

Just stay away from the Wolverine and UXM books :sumo:

I wish you :wishluck:

I have decided to stop my graded focus of Locke & Key. I just don't have it in my heart anymore to continue. Whether I just put the books away is still up in the air right now. Thanks all for the kudos. :)

NO!!!! :o:o:o:o

Gotta say. Finally found time to check out your Registry Set on dial-up. It's beyond awesome. Great job! (thumbs u

The L&K King?!

Snap out of it!!

I'll try.

Just stay away from the Wolverine and UXM books :sumo:

I wish you :wishluck:

Thank you, Sara. All those future SS Hugh Jackman books are all yours! :baiting: