• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got a pet? Post a picture or two here!!

133 posts in this topic

Yeah my dog is awesome. Greatest Boston Terrorist that the good Lord ever made.

Here he is with HIS best friends...the pickle guy and the S&W .500

tacotoys.jpg

Here's how he sits on my counter ( asleep too lol )

040yc.jpg

And lastly, here's my available space to do paperwork. Thanks Taco.

041vt.jpg

This is Mucuna (Sea Bean) my Chocolate/Blond Cocker Spaniel Pup....he's 9 months old now....

Named after "Munucas" or Sea Beans,the seeds of a varity of bright flowering vines, that wash ashore here in South Florida after their 1,000+ mile trip up the Gulf Stream from Central America...

IMGP1781-1-1.jpg

IMGP1811.jpg

Cat Eye and Sea Heart varities of "mucunas".

seabean.jpg

Wally had his first Birthday on April 2nd and he sure looks a lot like

CloudofWit's cat Harley. :luhv:

We've always taken in rescued cats and this was our first Kitten and

first Male and what a difference in their characters and little Wally is

fearless.

Picture1320-1.jpg

000_4637.jpg

Picture1144.jpg

000_4527.jpg

Picture1268.jpg:cloud9:

Here's a "black and white" photo of Kiyah back in February, outside and looking defiant as always - It's always a pain to take picture of her. Her coat is so deep black that the camera has a tough time focusing lol

111063.jpg.fdc2f73fa9628e0681d1e132ab93422d.jpg

Sorry about your loss comicdoc! :(

I know how you feel. My Pomeranian died may of last year at 16 1/2. My mom bought her for me on Christmas 1993 when I was 21. She was the most amazing, loyal loving dog you could ever imagine! She just got more and more sick all that last year though. I actually had an appointment to take her to the vet the day she died. I was positive they would tell me she needed to be put down but she died that morning 2 hours before the appointment. I'm not at all embarrassed to say that I cried like a little girl that day and for days after that. It was horrible beyond belief coming home and finding her laying there. ThT dog meant more to me than life itself for a LONG time and can never be replaced.

That's the one horrible thing about dogs. You love them so much but they have such short lives compared to us that that heartbreaking day eventually comes. Sorry to hear about yours passing :(

My kitty did a crazy thing today we have lived here for several months now and he has NEVER shown the slightest interest in the door..He used to be a barn cat we thought it would be a problem to go from outside/barn cat to indoors..but he has never made a move to escape..until this morning ..I was seeing my husband out the door and giving him a kiss..and the cat nearly knocked me down sprinting outside. My husband had to go chase him down lol funny it took him what 8-9 months to make his move..weird

111090.jpg.babc2dd1b0cb35f44d29458cdf45c759.jpg

Sorry about your loss comicdoc! :(

I know how you feel. My Pomeranian died may of last year at 16 1/2. My mom bought her for me on Christmas 1993 when I was 21. She was the most amazing, loyal loving dog you could ever imagine! She just got more and more sick all that last year though. I actually had an appointment to take her to the vet the day she died. I was positive they would tell me she needed to be put down but she died that morning 2 hours before the appointment. I'm not at all embarrassed to say that I cried like a little girl that day and for days after that. It was horrible beyond belief coming home and finding her laying there. ThT dog meant more to me than life itself for a LONG time and can never be replaced.

That's the one horrible thing about dogs. You love them so much but they have such short lives compared to us that that heartbreaking day eventually comes. Sorry to hear about yours passing :(

Thank you for the sentiment it helps to share memories and I definitely am still feeling the loss but trying to remember how lucky we were to have DeeDee in our life! :angel:

VERY cool thread!

Here are my 2 "kids"

Mocha (really blue eyes), loves to lay on laps and legs. Actually hugs you when he does that.

mocha.jpg

mocha1.jpg

AND Flash (nope I didn't name him, my son did) :)

Properly named because he is so fast! Well maybe not in this pic :grin:

flash.JPG

Sorry for your loss Comicdoc. A co-worker once told me that buying a pet was just an investment in heartache because you will more than likely outlive them. I say that's bunk, because as hard as the time is when they pass away, it is only a short time after years of joy, and as a life-long pet owner, it's a price I pay gladly.

Anyway, here is Dexter, one of my pups, who never fails to put a smile on my face no matter how bad of a day I am having.

dexp.jpg

BELLA in her stroller. This way my wife can bring her to the mall etc Yeah, I know its ridiculous lol048.jpg

I can relate. My girlfriend got our Shih-Tzu mix a Snuggie because he shivers when we put him outside in the winter.