• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Your Gaines File Copies

178 posts in this topic

Couldn't resist. Just had to see the insides of a Gaines File copy. Stunningly beautiful in color, structure, smell... and three of the stories dwell on the pressures of married life. Writer Otto Binder must have had an interesting social life, seeing as how his stories here kill all sorts of people, and in one tale ends with a gender-blending outcome that could not be predicted.IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

The Old Witch seems to be sitting on something. Where's Kefauver when you need him?IMG_5365.jpg

Click here to see my New Directions MD file copies, along with one of the signed COA's. I would like to crack them out, but instead have opted to own a 2nd reader set. The slabs defiinitely keep them safe, and higher grade reader copies for this series are not expensive.

Edited by TheSurgeon

The Gaines pedigree is the only one apart from the Church that holds any cashe with me. I'd love to own one someday. All the other peds are nice, but in every case I'd trade one for a prettier non-ped.