• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Your Gaines File Copies

178 posts in this topic

HOF17.jpg

:cry::cry::cry: (you know I want that one in my HOF collection!) :baiting:

In all seriousness, these rank as the best books of the era IMO. Really sweet Gaine's copies Jeff. I can never get enough Gaines', but I'll have to stick to the one title.

Cheetah, absolutely stunning ECs
(thumbs u

This is a crazy hard book to find in grade.

hm

CGC Census: 4 in 9.8, 3 in 9.6, 1 in 9.4, 1 in 9.2 and 1 in 9.0

One of the top candidates for the finest story ever, Krigstein's "Master Race"

Impact1.jpg

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed, but Cheetah did you amass that collection over time or did you get a large number at one time?

You can't flash those things around town and expect not to be bothered (worship)

Cheetah, absolutely stunning ECs
(thumbs u

This is a crazy hard book to find in grade.

hm

CGC Census: 4 in 9.8, 3 in 9.6, 1 in 9.4, 1 in 9.2 and 1 in 9.0

I know, I've looked at the census also but I almost never see higher grade copies offered for sale. I think most GFCs are locked up in collections and there are very few out there outside of the pedigree.

Or maybe it's just that I can't afford them when they do come around. :tonofbricks:

Woops.

What a horrible problem -- having a non-GFC that is so nice you mistake it for a GFC! :kidaround:

Inside is another of my favorite Krigstein stories -- "The Catacombs." For those keeping score at home, I have, very carefully, read this particular copy.

voh38.jpg