• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Additions - Summer 2011

153 posts in this topic

Gemma:

I'd love to see a Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles volume 1 set added. This is the 1987-1989 series that was released alongside volume 1 of TMNT and introduced some key characters. There are 7 issues, but 5 and 7 have no graded copies yet. Here are the links to the census listings for the other 5:

Tales #1

Tales #2

Tales #3

Tales #4

Tales #6

Thanks Gemma!

MTU 53 = 1st John Byrne X-men

PPTSS 27 = 1st Frank Miller Daredevil (I believe)

In that case, I think those should go in Foreign X-Men and Daredevil sets, respectively. I personally have never seen either of these in any foreign reprints, but I can look.

I think once I finish the Spider-Man list, I'll start working on other titles such as DD and UXM.

In that case, I think those should go in Foreign X-Men and Daredevil sets, respectively. I personally have never seen either of these in any foreign reprints, but I can look.

I think once I finish the Spider-Man list, I'll start working on other titles such as DD and UXM.

This is correct, what I was getting at with naming these issues as keys. I do know the SS 27 has been reprinted in the States, but I don't know about foreign reprints, true.

This is correct, what I was getting at with naming these issues as keys. I do know the SS 27 has been reprinted in the States, but I don't know about foreign reprints, true.

Thanks for the suggestions :) I know of at least 4 foreign reprints for USM #1 so that's a very good addition.

Another, more mainstream set:

Mini Marvels:

-Giant Size Mini Marvels #1 (here is another slot for a comic labelled "Giant Size Mini Marvels Starring Spidey #1" that I believe is mislabelled and is actually the same comic as this one)

-Spidey and the Mini Marvels #1

-Spidey and the Mini Marvels Halloween #1 (Ashcan)

------------------------------------------------

and also:

----------------------------

Tiny Titans

-#1 (plus #1 FCBD edition)-25

-----------------------------

Finally:

Little Archie

-#1-82

-Little Archie in Animal Land #1

-Little Archie Mystery #1

-Little Archie, The Legend of the Lost Lagoon #1

Morning Gemma :)

May you please also add:

Bart Simpsons Horrow Show

EDIT: Actually, here's an idea I had. Could a set be made for every single comic published by Bongo Comics? There aren't that many, and I can provide a list of all graded comics. It would be named something like "Bongo Comics Publisher Set". It would contain much less in the way of comics than, for example, the ASM Complete with Variants set. Let me know if you'd like a list (thumbs u

Please add:

Bongo Comics

#nn (2005)

#nn (2007)

#nn (2009)

Bongo Comics One-Shots

Bartman and Radioactive Man #1

Big Book of Bart Simpson #nn

Futurama Returns #nn

Itchy and Scratchy Holiday Special #1

Lisa #1

Radioactive Man 80-Page Colossal #1

Simpsons Comics and Stories #1

Well I've probably gone off the deep end, but I'm currently in the process of collecting every Michael Turner CGC 9.8 (or better) comic that he ever did art for. Would it be WAY too much to ask for sets by artist? I know in most cases the list would be too long, but in Turner's case I think it would be managable, especially considering he has passed away (may he RIP) so the set will be forever locked once it was initially created. There are websites out there that list all of his works. I feel I'm probably about 60-70% of the way through completing this collection.

(I feel like a reverse entropy engine with building my collections, and I love it! :-)

Always fun to make a totally ridiculous request for a first post :P but I've been following the forum for many years.

Thanks!

Well I've probably gone off the deep end, but I'm currently in the process of collecting every Michael Turner CGC 9.8 (or better) comic that he ever did art for. Would it be WAY too much to ask for sets by artist? I know in most cases the list would be too long, but in Turner's case I think it would be managable, especially considering he has passed away (may he RIP) so the set will be forever locked once it was initially created. There are websites out there that list all of his works. I feel I'm probably about 60-70% of the way through completing this collection.

(I feel like a reverse entropy engine with building my collections, and I love it! :-)

Always fun to make a totally ridiculous request for a first post :P but I've been following the forum for many years.

Thanks!

I think you would have to provide her with a list.

Gemma,

May you please add:

Marvel Canadian Price Variants

(All of these have graded Canadian Edition copies)

Amazing Spider-Man #236

Amazing Spider-Man #238

Amazing Spider-Man #239

Amazing Spider-Man #244

Amazing Spider-Man #250

Amazing Spider-Man #252

Amazing Spider-Man #254

Amazing Spider-Man #259

Amazing Spider-Man #260

Amazing Spider-Man #261

Amazing Spider-Man #275

Daredevil #197