• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

Anyone that still thinks this guy is going to make things right (if that's even possible at this point) is high.

I don't know..I am fairly snockered and I don't think it's gonna happen..

maybe they would have to be uber high??

Nick,

Frankly I'm utterly lost for words here, "stolen" really!!

You know the full story, you know there's a resolution in place,...you helped acheive that! ...but you dream up that last post!

How does discussing the situation at length, putting a plan in place to fix things, then calling me a theif all fit together... I'm honestly completely lost here, tell me.

Because I'm trying to get you to understand how you are being perceived here on the boards. :baiting:

You have taken $450 from a boarder and not delivered the goods. In simplistic terms, that is theft and you are going to be treated like a thief until you've made good, irrespective of the back story.

I know what's going on and am optimistic that it will all be resolved. However, to all of these good folk here, all they see is you strutting around, without a care in the world, with an extra $450 in your back pocket.

Not only that, but you're getting into rucks with anybody who calls you on anything! doh!

Try seeing it from others points of view, would you, and lie low until you've sorted Bill out?

Nick,

You know the full story, you know there's a resolution in place,...you helped acheive that! ...but you dream up that last post!

How does discussing the situation at length, putting a plan in place to fix things, then calling me a theif all fit together... I'm honestly completely lost here, tell me.

Because I'm trying to get you to understand how you are being perceived here on the boards. :baiting:

You have taken $450 from a boarder and not delivered the goods. In simplistic terms, that is theft and you are going to be treated like a thief until you've made good, irrespective of the back story.

I know what's going on and am optimistic that it will all be resolved. However, to all of these good folk here, all they see is you strutting around, without a care in the world, with an extra $450 in your back pocket.

Not only that, but you're getting into rucks with anybody who calls you on anything! doh!

Try seeing it from others points of view, would you, and lie low until you've sorted Bill out?

Yes, please.

You've done a splendid job of turning almost every single board member against you in the battle of public opinion. I seems as though this doesn't bother you, which is your prerogative.

But to then go after anyone who says anything negative about you - since all they have to go on are the public details - puts the lie to that supposition.

Do yourself a favour, and just lay low until the resolution's in place

Nick,

Yes, please.

You've done a splendid job of turning almost every single board member against you in the battle of public opinion. I seems as though this doesn't bother you, which is your prerogative.

But to then go after anyone who says anything negative about you - since all they have to go on are the public details - puts the lie to that supposition.

Seriously. How hard can it be? Open up your Paypal account, type in $450 and send it on its way. What "resolution" needs to even be put in place? This guy has made it to ignore and my own personal "deal with when hell freezes over" list. What a tool.

Nick,

Yes, please.

I would also echo this, and point out that in as much as we only have the information publicly posted to rely upon in making decisions of who to both socially interact with (respond to posts) and purchase from/sell to. You may want to keep in mind the longer this is dragged out in the pending resolution phase, the more long-term damage you do to the hopes of a rehabilitation to your reputation here (if that is a concern). :shrug:

As much as I hate to say it, personally, this has dragged out for such a time period and been presented in such a way that it has permanently effected whether I would ever do business with you. Now I am just a small potato in the field, but I would suspect that others are moving towards this decision as well. Therefore, even if it is eventually resolved and you are removed from the probation list what you have said/done in the interim will have an impact. :juggle: So during that time period you might want to rethink your current posting style. Ultimately your decision to make, but to a relatively impartial observer I certainly believe you are doing yourself more harm than good at the moment.

Nick,

Yes, please.

I would also echo this, and point out that in as much as we only have the information publicly posted to rely upon in making decisions of who to both socially interact with (respond to posts) and purchase from/sell to. You may want to keep in mind the longer this is dragged out in the pending resolution phase, the more long-term damage you do to the hopes of a rehabilitation to your reputation here (if that is a concern). :shrug:

As much as I hate to say it, personally, this has dragged out for such a time period and been presented in such a way that it has permanently effected whether I would ever do business with you. Now I am just a small potato in the field, but I would suspect that others are moving towards this decision as well. Therefore, even if it is eventually resolved and you are removed from the probation list what you have said/done in the interim will have an impact. :juggle: So during that time period you might want to rethink your current posting style. Ultimately your decision to make, but to a relatively impartial observer I certainly believe you are doing yourself more harm than good at the moment.

Man, don't bother trying to reason with him. They guy doesn't care.

Things have not been settled yet, but we are working on a solution and the lines of communication are open. I am hopeful for a resolution in the next couple of days :wishluck:

Well, it's been two weeks and Brasseye is back to dispensing wisdom and sage advice. How goes the book acquisition or refund?

Things have not been settled yet, but we are working on a solution and the lines of communication are open. I am hopeful for a resolution in the next couple of days :wishluck:

Well, it's been two weeks and Brasseye is back to dispensing wisdom and sage advice. How goes the book acquisition or refund?

Thanks for the big ups (thumbs u

No problem. (thumbs u I wonder if this can be filed as a case of mail fraud? hm

doc, we're on the internet... your sitting in front of your computer. Your bag of cheezels to the left of the keyboard, your hand lube is on the right of it.

Brasseye is back to dispensing wisdom and sage advice.

doc and it's all free for you (thumbs u :acclaim:

He's been on good behavior lately, which is all the more annoying.

Is that an expression, "on good behavior?"

I think it is this weird thing around here that if you wait long enough, people will forget.

Or enough new people join the boards and the snake oil salesmen charm them into thinking they are something they really aren't.

doc, we're on the internet... your sitting in front of your computer. Your bag of cheezels to the left of the keyboard, your hand lube is on the right of it.

Will you be uploading a scan of the Northland copy of Tales to Astonish 95 CGC 9.4 to the Comic Book Pedigree website?

@brasseye

You're just not seeing this are you?

Actually, I'm on my tread mill, I don't eat cheese flavored crakers and I don't keep my lube next to the computer. :whee:

Will you be uploading a scan of the Northland copy of Tales to Astonish 95 CGC 9.4 to the Comic Book Pedigree website?

Does he actually have the book in his possession? Can't remember if he shipped it and can't find it or is he laying this on the buyer claiming he shipped it and its gone? Sorry to rehash this but Brindividual_without_enough_empathy seems to answer everything but the most obvious questions.

crack-head-drug-statue-drunk-demotivational-poster-1241966197.jpg