• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

He's been on good behavior lately, which is all the more annoying.

Is that an expression, "on good behavior?"

I think it is this weird thing around here that if you wait long enough, people will forget.

I never forget.

Things have not been settled yet, but we are working on a solution and the lines of communication are open. I am hopeful for a resolution in the next couple of days :wishluck:

Then he ought to wait those couple of days before dispensing how to act and stuff.

Dan

Things have not been settled yet, but we are working on a solution and the lines of communication are open. I am hopeful for a resolution in the next couple of days :wishluck:

You have Buddhist Monk-like patience.

Then he ought to wait those couple of days before dispensing how to act and stuff.

Dan

Ah yes, the all knowing, all wise Dano, please do tell us how it is...

doh!

Dan

doh!

Stacy, the thing that is annoying people more than anything here is your apparent nonchalance and complete lack of regret. You're strutting around here as though nothing has ever happened, that nobody here (a community, remember) has any right to say anything to you. You appear to have no shame and think it appropriate to judge others when currently, you have stolen $450 from another boarder.

The correct way to come back here would have been to contact Bill before you even posted again, sort out a resolution with him, then wait until it had been actioned before dispensing your pearls of wisdom on the boards.

I've tried telling you this in PM, but you've ignored me, so I have little option but to bring it out into the public domain...where it seems you wish to continue to play. doh!

I have no idea what is going on..but without reading the other 23 pages..

I will just say I trust FT so what Flaming Telepath says is good enough fer me..

so yeah what he said!!

Dan

doh!

Stacy, the thing that is annoying people more than anything here is your apparent nonchalance and complete lack of regret. You're strutting around here as though nothing has ever happened, that nobody here (a community, remember) has any right to say anything to you. You appear to have no shame and think it appropriate to judge others when currently, you have stolen $450 from another boarder.

The correct way to come back here would have been to contact Bill before you even posted again, sort out a resolution with him, then wait until it had been actioned before dispensing your pearls of wisdom on the boards.

I've tried telling you this in PM, but you've ignored me, so I have little option but to bring it out into the public domain...where it seems you wish to continue to play. doh!

Why bother? The guy's a tool, just leave him be. he's on such high alert that it's impossible to deal with him, he instantly jumps on everything in full attack mode.

I know you're helping out in trying to square this deal gone bad (good luck), but aside from that, just ignore the guy.

Dan

doh!

+1

And Stacy, please don`t respond by saying that the rest of us can`t judge you because we don`t know the full story. Many have asked you to give your full side of the story, but you have never done so. In the absence of your full side of the story, we can only go on the story that`s been pieced together so far, and that story doesn`t look good for you.

I think it is this weird thing around here that if you wait long enough, people will forget.

I never forget.

an "arse" never does...or wait, is that an elephant :baiting:

Dan

doh!

+1

And Stacy, please don`t respond by saying that the rest of us can`t judge you because we don`t know the full story. Many have asked you to give your full side of the story, but you have never done so. In the absence of your full side of the story, we can only go on the story that`s been pieced together so far, and that story doesn`t look good for you.

Have You seen all the threads he's been posting in? I don't see where he would have time to give an explanation.

Dan

doh!

+1

Have You seen all the threads he's been posting in? I don't see where he would have time to give an explanation.

lol really he is talking a lot but seems to be missing the words

"So sorry for *insert whatever reason here* I have been *insert where the heck he has been* and really feel like a monkey butt for not resolving this. Heck I owe you money!! I know this had to be a terrible financial strain for you my bad.. Let me paypal it to you please to make things right!"

He could even start a thread entitled "To make things right"

Oh wait that has already been taken lol not that THAT person made things right for everyone either..but hey it would be an attempt..

I never forget.

an "arse" never does...or wait, is that an elephant :baiting:

Let's see. hm

I believe that proper response would be, "It takes one to know one." :makepoint:

Dan

doh!

Leopards don't change their spots. He was this way before this fiasco. Why would he be any different now?

Anyone that still thinks this guy is going to make things right (if that's even possible at this point) is high.

Agreed. If 'making it right' means paying back the money or sending the comic, then I guess there's a slight chance. But actually making it right? No way at this point.

Anyone that still thinks this guy is going to make things right (if that's even possible at this point) is high.

Agreed. If 'making it right' means paying back the money or sending the comic, then I guess there's a slight chance. But actually making it right? No way at this point.

You can if you have the right soundtrack. hm

Nick,

Frankly I'm utterly lost for words here, "stolen" really!!

You know the full story, you know there's a resolution in place,...you helped acheive that! ...but you dream up that last post!

How does discussing the situation at length, putting a plan in place to fix things, then calling me a theif all fit together... I'm honestly completely lost here, tell me.