• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Movie

1,078 posts in this topic

There is a actual shot of the actor Michael Chiklis in the "THING (SUIT)",the first three images are of the suit.What do you think of it...

Photos of the Movie F.F. "Thing"

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

First thought is that he doesn't look big and bulky enough. I just hope they make the Torch look meanacing when he flames on and not like kid with a sunburn. The marketing impact will be tremendous.

Here's a pic of the Thing for those who can't get the previous link to work.

toxicavengerii6.jpg

That's pretty much what a movie goer looks like after they viewed F.F. movie when ever it comes out...... boo.gifinsane.gif

OMG!! Looks more like the Toxic Avenger! 893frustrated.gifshesh!

West

There is a actual shot of the actor Michael Chiklis in the "THING (SUIT)",the first three images are of the suit.What do you think of it...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

First thought is that he doesn't look big and bulky enough. I just hope they make the Torch look meanacing when he flames on and not like kid with a sunburn. The marketing impact will be tremendous.

Don't I remember that the old '60s FF cartoon had to have Johnny Storm replaced because kids were setting themselves on fire?

confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't I remember that the old '60s FF cartoon had to have Johnny Storm replaced because kids were setting themselves on fire?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Is it true Clay Aiken is going to be the Human Torch?

The movie may indeed end up sucking, but I wouldn't judge it a few "drive-by" photos, one of which looks like the actor is still in the process of having his make-up applied, and is out of focus as well.

Trust then when he is properly lit and shot - Mr. Chiklis will look far more imposing than he does in these photos. I would be surprised if there weren't plans to enhance his appearance in some shots using CGI as well.