• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Movie

1,078 posts in this topic

Funny, I thought it was going to be Vince McMahon (owner of the WWE) - he's a lot closer to the Dr. Doom character (i.e., trying to take over the world) in real life, trust me! smile.gif

Same here!

Funny, I thought it was going to be Vince McMahon (owner of the WWE) - he's a lot closer to the Dr. Doom character (i.e., trying to take over the world) in real life, trust me! smile.gif

Same here!

i thought jim mcmahon from the bears...

i thought jim mcmahon from the bears...

I was thinking Ed Mcmahon and his evil laugh.

But seriously - if you are not watching Nip/Tuck you are missing the best show on television.

It's on tonight at 10 - tune it in.

Its a bit disappointing that the actor chosen isn't more of a "known" quality, but if he plays Doom as convincingly as he does his incredibly vile character on Nip/Tuck, then it should prove to be very interesting.

I've been seeing this guy continuously for the last 3-4 years because my girlfriend has been hot for him ever since he was one of the stars of the TV show "Charmed". He played Cole, the major villain on the show before he quit to do Nip/Tuck. He's not a big star, but as far as "unknowns" go, I like everything I've seen out of him the last few years and am not disappointed with the choice. He does have a certain middle-European brooding look to him that reminds me of some of the renderings of Von Doom from the comic.

And here is a picture of the actor who will be playing Doctor Victor Von Doom.

cole%204.jpg

I can picture him saying stuff like "foolish miscretins" or "insolent fools". I think he will work. thumbsup2.gif

Miscreants. Cretins. Not "miscretins." Doom would never combine insults like that. He is a purist.

cole%204.jpg

I can picture him saying stuff like "foolish miscretins" or "insolent fools". I think he will work. thumbsup2.gif

Miscreants. Cretins. Not "miscretins." Doom would never combine insults like that. He is a purist.

I'll take your word on that but are you sure? I think I'm going to have to pull out the old FF books to double check. I'm pretty sure I've seen "miscreants" or "miscretins" used before. confused-smiley-013.gif

cole%204.jpg

I'll take your word on that but are you sure? I think I'm going to have to pull out the old FF books to double check. I'm pretty sure I've seen "miscreants" or "miscretins" used before. confused-smiley-013.gif

"Miscreant," yes. "Miscretin" no. "Miscretin" is not a word.

sign-offtopic.gifAnthony Anderson has been arrested and is charged with raping a woman on a movie set (in his/another persons trailer)...no one but his "friends" in the prison shower will want to touch him for the forseeable future shocked.gif893naughty-thumb.gif