• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Movie

1,078 posts in this topic

I Think they have said that it will be a light comedy.....maybe in the same lines as "GhostBusters"....Oboy....... 893frustrated.gif893naughty-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif

I can just see Dr Doom spray his mega-soda cannon at the Human Torch to take him down..... foreheadslap.gif

They said it was going to be a big budget action movie with something of a comedy bent at the last quarterly conference call.

And JC, you're absolutely incapable of admitting that you're wrong no matter how much evidence is presented to the contrary so I won't even get into it.

Then produce the evidence where I slammed SM2 or SM1, hammered the X-Men flicks and called them all "suck hass" movies.

I have stated many times my appreciation for the X-Men and Spider-man movies, I own all the DVDs, and will buy SM2 when it arrives. I NEVER ONCE stated that Spider-man 2 would "suck hass", "bomb at the box office" or any of the other fantasies you and the "I Love The Punisher Movie" brigade made up.

I'm really sorry that you think Punisher, Daredevil, The Hulk, Van Helsing and the Matrix sequels are the best movies going, but that doesn't give you the right to outright lie about what movies I like and which ones I dislike.

What a surprise you claim to like the high grossing comic movies, and how great they are. Let's X-men makes loads of money, JC likes it. X2 makes loads of money, JC likes it. Spider-man makes loads of money, JC likes it. Spider-man 2 makes loads of money, JC likes it.

Yet the lower grossing movies all suck [!@#%^&^] in your opinion. Hulk doesn;t make loads of money, JC doesn't like it. Daredevil doesn't make loads of money, JC doesn't like it.

What a genius you are. 27_laughing.gif

Come on Doltlok, you must have pretty crappy memory.

When Daredevil was CLEANING UP AT THE BOX OFFICE during its first weekend, I was taking a lot of heat for slamming the movie, as fanboys laughed at me and said "since it made $41 million out of the gate, you're the ONLY ONE who disliked it"., along with predictions of a $200+ million gate.

Of course, after that opening advertising-based blitz, the movie tanked, the poor viewer reviews came out, and now we have the Daredevil DVD selling for $7.99 at Walmart. 27_laughing.gif

So please refresh your obviously-faulty memory before spouting anymore drooling fanboy garbage.

Keep believing your bullshiite JC. It's good to see you haven't realized how much of a joke you are on these boards. We all laugh at your expense, and of course you continue to thrill us with your pearls of wisdom.

Keep posting and we'll keep laughing at you.

Where's MK with the on cue JC imitation?

Keep believing your bullshiite JC. It's good to see you haven't realized how much of a joke you are on these boards. We all laugh at your expense, and of course you continue to thrill us with your pearls of wisdom.

Coming from a mental midget like yourself, I take that as a compliment.

And P.S. in the real world, any grown man who lists Daredevil and The Punisher among their favorite movies is the real joke.

sleeping.gif

Ooooh, look everyone JC knows how to insult. What a large man you must be in your neighborhood.

It's a shame it has to be all or nothing with you. Either Daredevil and Punisher are your favorite movies or they are trash. No middle ground. Wow, again what a pathetic life you must lead. You should really get a new hobby, because this one is sooo disappointing for you.

sleeping.gif

STFU! Greg

sleeping.gif

STFU! Greg

confused-smiley-013.gif

I know he probably doesn't need any help, but I'm gonna step to bat for JC here. You guys always jump on him when he slams these "comic movies", but he's usually right on the money (Spidey 2 the exception, and I don't think he slammed it like the others).

He was right about Daredevil (it sucked), he was right about the Punisher (another stinker), he was right about the Matrix movies (they should've left it alone at #1), and he was dead-on target with Van Helsing (the worst of them all).

Ther X-men and Spidey movies are the exception to the rule. Most of these comic based movies are bad movies. Even the Batman franchise couldn't hold up for more than 2 movies. And that's frikkin' Batman!

An FF movie would be mediocre at best. Catwoman is an automatic flop. I don't even want to think about how bad a treatment my boy, John Constantine will receive. frown.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

893blahblah.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

This is the closest I could find with her as a blond 893whatthe.gif

Jessicaalba_2.jpg

casting couch? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif avec moi, oui 27_laughing.gif

Sue Storm? 893frustrated.gif

this works just fine for me grin.gif

uh, in case anyone didn't notice the Kingpin was a Black dude in the DD movie. i think most folks thought he worked well in the part. a couple of blue contact lenses (stated already elsewhere) and she'll be fine looking the part.

now let's hope they take it seriously so i can come back at JC in 18 months and refer back to this thread where he assuredly states that FF will tank. of course this is a no lose situation for him as he will say, "see i told you so - i hate it - it sucks Hass", even if it has great reviews and huge box-office. devil.gif

i'm hoping it's an overwhelming success acclaim.gifacclaim.gif