• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Movie

1,078 posts in this topic

And you wonder why people refer to comic collectors as "nerds". foreheadslap.gif
How is liking the hottest girl in hollywood being a nerd???
She is not the hottest girl in hollywood by far.
You think its Scarlett right??

And you wonder why people refer to comic collectors as "nerds". foreheadslap.gif

No

So name a better one than those two..

No

Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley

No

Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Thats tough..I think they fall under the same category but they arent better..

Please, let it end!!! tonofbricks.gif

No one put a gun to your head saying "Read it!" Move along if you have a problem with the discussion, sheesh.

By the way, the same discussion (hottest Hollywood babes) goes on with engineers, football fans, after work get togethers, etc, etc. It's a man thing - not a geek thing, but maybe you just don't understand? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No one put a gun to your head saying "Read it!" Move along if you have a problem with the discussion, sheesh.

By the way, the same discussion (hottest Hollywood babes) goes on with engineers, football fans, after work get togethers, etc, etc. It's a man thing - not a geek thing, but maybe you just don't understand? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Plus, as a self proclaimed nerd myself, I don't even take offense to JC calling me one. flowerred.gif

Plus, as a self proclaimed nerd myself, I don't even take offense to JC calling me one. flowerred.gif

thumbsup2.gif My wife even breaks out the "I Love My Geek" shirt when she has to attend a convention with me smile.gif

By the way, the same discussion (hottest Hollywood babes) goes on with engineers, football fans, after work get togethers, etc, etc. It's a man thing - not a geek thing,

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I am literally rolling on the floor. sign-funnypost.gif

Don't get me wrong I used to talk about babes all the time, but they were REAL and LOCAL, as in "Check out those hotties over there - which one do you want?"

Only nerds have the inclination for "fantasy women" - the real men are too busy scoring with real ones. thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif My wife even breaks out the "I Love My Geek" shirt when she has to attend a convention with me smile.gif

Nerd; Geek

Is there a difference?

I thought geeks were a cut above nerds.

confused-smiley-013.gif

By the way, the same discussion (hottest Hollywood babes) goes on with engineers, football fans, after work get togethers, etc, etc. It's a man thing - not a geek thing,

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I am literally rolling on the floor. sign-funnypost.gif

Don't get me wrong I used to talk about babes all the time, but they were REAL and LOCAL, as in "Check out those hotties over there - which one do you want?"

Only nerds have the inclination for "fantasy women" - the real men are too busy scoring with real ones. thumbsup2.gif

Jessica Alba is not a fantasy shes a reality...Shes been trying to hook up with me for the last month.. insane.gif