• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Movie

1,078 posts in this topic

well I just seen superman at the IMAX in indy and that is bad.. The 3D was cool, But damn sup looked gay in so many parts of the movie. He made a good clark but I think lois could of kicked supes arsh.

what is "looking gay" mean anyways? confused.gif

1391864-brandon_sg.jpg

1391864-brandon_sg.jpg.dfa2405f71037b6f38af7c4cfade2daf.jpg

My biggest problem with the FF film was was that if they wanted to turn it into a fun fest, then they should've gotten the Impossible Man as the main villain. Doom is a much more complex and serious character, who deserved a darker plotline.

he killed people in a vicious way, how much darker could've you wanted it? confused-smiley-013.gif

His persona was completely wrong, and the scenes were forced. Doom has always been one of my favorite Marvell villains, but his mytique was reduced to a premadonna without any real motivation.

well I just seen superman at the IMAX in indy and that is bad.. The 3D was cool, But damn sup looked gay in so many parts of the movie. He made a good clark but I think lois could of kicked supes arsh.

Sorry I was quoting my wife.

Let me try saying it this way..

Eye candy for another dude. ahhh

His bulge in his tights was larger when Jimmy was around. ahhh

I seen more muscle on olive oil.

I can keep going if you need. confused-smiley-013.gif

please dont

The first time I saw it I liked it. But now honestly in watching it again...it's now disappointing. I've flip flopped. confused.gif

Alicia was extremely lame. frown.gif Almost as lame as Doom. foreheadslap.gif

Doom would never say "this will be fun"... sign-rantpost.gif

The torch was the best actor (and benefitted from some good dialogue)

I am a huge FF fan, and I now believe that I was simply just glad to see them make the movie. But the Reed Richards character was not handled as good as it could have been.

And on some level it's a Jessica A. movie rather than an FF movie.

I'm sure Stan loved playing the mailman, but that scene is a good place to take a nap.

It is still better than Hulk and Electra...... but right now it's fighting Daredevil for that coveted 3rd worst spot

1391864-brandon_sg.jpg

Wow - the Hulk cured me of going to super hero movies ever again. I haven't seen FF or Electra..., after seeing this photo, I'm really glad I missed the newest Superboytoy too....,893whatthe.gif

keep going ... out of the forum. yay.gif

The F.F. movie was lazy, looked dated, and lacked ambition. Granted, maybe the producers set out to make a lightweight piece of fluff to satisfy small children - after all, that was the readership back in the early 60s, right? But in what way does that do the comics justice, especially the Dr. Doom character? And, perhaps more importantly it wasn't even a stylish piece of fluff, and just didn't have the spirit of the source material.

The whole thing could've been made as a cartoon, and it would've been no worse.

I have watched it now at least 15 times...no joke. My 5 year old thinks its the best movie ever and keeps watching it and watching it. I don't think its horrible but it wasn't great either. I try to keep in mind that it is a comic movie and to have an open mind....but if nothing else my five year old loves it.

Thanks for the heads up about it being on HBO! I didnt particularly care for it in the movies (course if I pay $9 the movie better be worth every penny)...but I will give it a second chance now that its free! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the heads up about it being on HBO! I didnt particularly care for it in the movies (course if I pay $9 the movie better be worth every penny)...but I will give it a second chance now that its free! thumbsup2.gif

Free? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well..as opposed to paying the $4 for the OnDemand fee thumbsup2.gif

For hers looks not her acting..

Ugh, her face is nothing to write home about, and like I said, if you want to oogle her bod, then rent Into the Blue.

jes.jpg

This belongs in the Babe Test gossip.gifdevil.gif

Ugh, her face is nothing to write home about, and like I said, if you want to oogle her bod, then rent Into the Blue.

jes.jpg

Ahead of you thumbsup2.gif Its there

keep going ... out of the forum. yay.gif

I heard they had to digitally reduce his "buldge" throught the whole movie.

insane.gif

Something about this supes in tights wassen't ah..easy to watch.

I would preffer him as clark anytime.

jes.jpg

Ahead of you thumbsup2.gif Its there

It belongs in ever thread in the foum.