• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly

202 posts in this topic

Keep those Garcia/Hunter or Weir/Barlow lyrics coming!!!

27_laughing.gif I thought most forum memebers ignored sig lines! I put the lyrics in mine simply because they are something I enjoy.

27_laughing.gif I thought most forum memebers ignored sig lines! I put the lyrics in mine simply because they are something I enjoy.

STFU Hippie! 893whatthe.giftongue.gif27_laughing.gif

STFU Hippie! 893whatthe.giftongue.gif27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gif

Dan, Bruce, Dave & Doug talk as Mr. & Mrs. Lantern look on. She was so sure we were going to kick her out. I'd sooner have kicked Lantern out. blush.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

589a8c0a4ecb7_493615-mr_mrs.lanternlookon.JPG.681ad225c3c9c84ccb2103cf6d43e8de.JPG

That's it. confused-smiley-013.gif

I had a great time. thumbsup2.gif Thanks to everyone who came out, it was a really good night. Steve, Mark & I really needed a break from the long days grading. Thanks for putting it together, Brian. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I walked thru the aisles looking for Miracleman #15, and found one at Gary Platt's booth. I got him to knock a good bit off the sticker price when I offered up a Batman #608 (9.8) along with cash for the book. (Thanks House!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I just read your post and had to laugh......I bought your 9.8 Batman book later that day. Small world.

that's strange... that's exactly the same deal Chrisco made.... with the exact same dealer.

Yea, I bought about $400 in books and noticed he had the book, so I got it thrown in for $20.00 smile.gif