• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly

202 posts in this topic

I sent my Paypal payment to Steve just a little while ago.

But since I don't drink...alcohol...I guess that just means I'm entitled to order more food.

Arnold

sleeping.gif

Yes. I sent my payment as well.

Steve, would you mind posting a list of those you did receive money from so that we know we're good? Or, if that's not comfortable, a PM? Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

I made the reservation slightly higher than the listed number of people here and we have until May 19th to hand in the final number... if you want to be included still, respond to this thread and PM steve with $40 at:

sborock@cgccomics.com

Please then PM me then and let me know you've paid...

People with a star have paid already, several without a star are not to be worried about as they are dealers who will be there anyway.

SteveB

Paul Litch

Foolkiller

DAM60

Shadroch*

Rob_react*

TomG *

Flying Donut*

Ariamus *

Red Skull*

Chrisco*

Solar

Mitol*

Lantern *

Peter Dixon

Kevin Boyd*

Ben from Zapp! comics/Corry Brown

Hari Naidu

Bronzebruce*

Ted VanLiew (w/ Mossow)

ArnoldT*

Bob Storms

Gary Platt/Ollie

thanks guys!

Just a few new CGC grader additions to the dinner list:

SteveB

Paul Litch

Mark Haspel

Shawn Caffrey

Jerry Stephan

Foolkiller

DAM60*

Shadroch*

Rob_react*

TomG *

Flying Donut*

Ariamus *

Red Skull*

Chrisco*

Solar

Mitol*

Lantern *

Peter Dixon

Kevin Boyd*

Ben from Zapp! comics/Corry Brown

Hari Naidu

Bronzebruce*

Ted VanLiew (w/ Mossow)

ArnoldT*

Bob Storms

Gary Platt/Ollie

Again, I hope to see everyone there -- this should be a very fun group! Still time to prepay and send your money to Steve if you still want to attend!

'killer,

I have sent you a PM as well but I felt that I must apologize here as well. I will be unable to make it to the dinner this year. I just spent the last 8 days in a hospital with an abdominal infection and I'm not certain I won't wind up back in the hospital. Regardless of the worst case scenario, I am taking intravenous antibiotics for the next three weeks at home and I must attend to them on a rigid schedule. So, even if I don't get sick again and wind up in the hospital, I still will be unable to dedicate more than 4 hours of time away from home because of my meds. I apologize to all for the crummy timing, but I wish it were some other way.