• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIMELY LOVERS - YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS BOOK!

20 posts in this topic

FH MAN is back! This thread is for a very special book!

Feast your eyes on the highest graded copy of All Winners #8, the classic Alex Schomburg war cover featuring Captain America, Bucky, Human Torch, Toro, and Sub-Mariner!!!!

This is without question one of the most sought after and extremely difficult issues to obtain in super high grade!

To add fuel to the fire, the book has immaculate off-white to white pages and a cover that looks newsstand fresh! The spine and overall structure is tight and solid!

If you are someone who loves Timely books, this one's for you! You can't ask for anything better in a golden age comic! This copy looks like it came from a pedigree collection!

Same rules apply: :takeit: wins!

I accept payment through PayPal(3%), personal check, or cashier's check.

Time Payment Plan is available :-)

Price: $9,000.00

AW8001.jpg

I'd be willing to trade you that comic book for this model and colour MR2;

JT2AW15C2F0030050_1_img.jpg

This is a great opportunity! Once in a lifetime! How many people would offer to trade you a car for a comic book?

I must be crazy! :screwy: Please take advantage of my temporary insanity and offer me that little comic book in exchange!

Don't delay! :juggle:

I'd be willing to trade you that comic book for this model and colour MR2;

JT2AW15C2F0030050_1_img.jpg

This is a great opportunity! Once in a lifetime! How many people would offer to trade you a car for a comic book?

I must be crazy! :screwy: Please take advantage of my temporary insanity and offer me that little comic book in exchange!

Don't delay! :juggle:

How many miles on it? ;)