• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

As *spoon* as Arch comes back from vacation Hepcat will still be Hepcat.
8 8

1,126 posts in this topic

Here's Billy Bunny with an Easter basket for little Phoebe:

BillyBunny.jpg

PhoebeBilly3.jpg

PhoebeBilly-1.jpg

PhoebeBilly2.jpg

PhoebeBasket3.jpg

PhoebeBillyBasket.jpg

PhoebeBasketanotherview2.jpg

PhoebeBasketanotherview.jpg

Socializing with her friend Lilly after dinner:

PhoebeLilly1a.jpg

And here clockwise from the bottom are Ace, Styx, Hop, Hip, Deuce and Cowboy:

TheBoys3.jpg

TheBoys2.jpg

Counterclockwise now from the bottom here are Ace, Styx, Hip, Hop, Deuce and Cowboy:

SleepingoffHalloweenParty.jpg

Here's Phoebe later in the evening all tuckered out after the party. Too many deviled eggs perhaps?

Phoebestep.jpg

:)

So I noticed the person who made a comment about this thread in the moderation section to Arch promptly deleted their comment after this was moved.

Another big hit TV show fifty years ago was Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. It was perhaps my absolute favourite at the time. Here are shots of some of my Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea items:

Donruss Gum Cards

23-10-201174740PM.jpg

15ece12a-f476-4ef1-b4c5-ea22a9c33bd7_zps300dfbae.jpg

23-10-201174747PM.jpg

Aurora Model Kit

SeaviewAurora.jpg

Milton Bradley Board Game

..this is great....so

c408f6b6-13e3-426b-babd-c61b8060ced0_zps780617d8.jpg

0ab66d4f-b7c1-4744-8130-afc27ddb0d88_zps752f51bc.jpg

e89e05cc-b9f7-4c55-85d7-c73256e63853_zpsc74263b3.jpg

:cool:

(shrug)

Here's Billy Bunny with an Easter basket for little Phoebe:

BillyBunny.jpg

PhoebeBilly3.jpg

PhoebeBilly-1.jpg

PhoebeBilly2.jpg

PhoebeBasket3.jpg

PhoebeBillyBasket.jpg

PhoebeBasketanotherview2.jpg

PhoebeBasketanotherview.jpg

Socializing with her friend Lilly after dinner:

PhoebeLilly1a.jpg

And here clockwise from the bottom are Ace, Styx, Hop, Hip, Deuce and Cowboy:

TheBoys3.jpg

TheBoys2.jpg

Counterclockwise now from the bottom here are Ace, Styx, Hip, Hop, Deuce and Cowboy:

SleepingoffHalloweenParty.jpg

Here's Phoebe later in the evening all tuckered out after the party. Too many deviled eggs perhaps?

Phoebestep.jpg

What on earth?

:o

Had I wanted this to be in Journals that's where I would have posted it in the first place. This thread though was never intended to be a journal. I want other people to participate and comment on whatever I post in it!

:juggle:

Hep,I miss you in the positive thread. :(

Don't worry. I'll be back posting more actively in a few weeks. I just have a bunch of work related issues to resolve right now and something had to give.

Edited by Hepcat

Seriously?

It's a thread about cats.

Cats.

Oh?! How many threads in Comics General have more collectible-oriented content than this one? Two? Three maybe?

???

Someone really complained to get this moved?Shame.and who?

I saw the comment in the moderation thread. It was basically talking about the Locked thread with the comment,

"Yet we still have a thread about cats." or something to that affect. I would rather not call out names though because that doesn't really help.

What on earth?

:o

Had I wanted this to be in Journals that's where I would have posted it in the first place. This thread though was never intended to be a journal. I want other people to participate and comment on whatever I post in it!

:juggle:

Anyone can participate even if your thread is here. Besides, the journal section was created to chronicle collections, especially unique collections such as yours.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4016009&fpart=1

The Journal feature is designed to allow our members to share their collecting journey with other members. We hope that over time our members find that they've been able to use the journals as a way to share a kind of diary with other collectors, and can look back over their entries as a road map of their collecting adventure. This is different than general posting on the message board because there is a single place to view the collection of journal posts for each member.

Use the Journal feature to:

• Share your experiences and thoughts
  • Share your unique acquisitions
  • Share your knowledge with other collectors

Hepcat has a very diverse collection of comics and other collectibles from the 60's and 70's and loves to share pics of his collection here. He is very personable in his threads and shares some pics and stories about his cats. I think it's great. Very refreshing. No drama, just love for the hobby and his pets. The Boards needs more members like him. Just saying.

Vet thinks she is 3-4 weeks, I go with the higher end (she's walking pretty well, has teeth). Feeding with the medicine dropper isn't great, hopefully we'll be doing solid food soon.

Any more developments with the new kitten?

???

The WOMAN says that it's clear that the kitten wants to be accepted by you and become a part of your household.

She's doing great. We had her for another couple weeks, then one of my daughter's friends took her. She's started eating solid food, and looks like a real cat. The friend had been interested for a while, and I wanted to let them name her, but then when I found out that their current cat was named Kitty - and the mom was talking about "Little Kitty" as a name - we all agreed (including the friend) that our original Pi name was good.

Here's a couple shots from the last day we had her, March 27th.

IMG_5016_zpsussvchxg.jpg

IMG_5029_zpsr1lzkvcs.jpg

Here's a photo from her new mom, I think it is pretty current:

2015-04-06_zpsgh3p0ndm.jpg