• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,932 posts in this topic

I'm 100% positive it wasn't $400. It was a Dallas Stevens book. I can't remember the price for sure, but I believe it was around $800. He is right about the poor PQ. I passed on it also.

Edited by Rip

I'm 100% positive it wasn't $400. It was a Dallas Stevens book. I can't remember the price for sure, but I believe it was around $800. He is right about the poor PQ. I passed on it also.

How bad was the PQ? Diagonal miswrap or something? Personally, I think that's the hardest DC horror book to find in nice shape (with the possible exception of DC 100 pager 4).

I still kick myself for not getting issue 179 CGC 9.6 from Milehigh when it was $400---I just didnt like the QP.

Wow! Even I would have bought it for that price! When was it for sale?

The miswrap was consistent. The book listed for $800, but the buyer (whom I know) nabbed it for $400 or so. The book was listed over a year ago, Andy-before you joined the boards I think.

I still kick myself for not getting issue 179 CGC 9.6 from Milehigh when it was $400---I just didnt like the QP.

Wow! Even I would have bought it for that price! When was it for sale?

The miswrap was consistent. The book listed for $800, but the buyer (whom I know) nabbed it for $400 or so. The book was listed over a year ago, Andy-before you joined the boards I think.

Chuck sold a Dallas Stevens book 50% off893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

It wasn't a preaty book, but yea that book is super hard to find.

Many of those for some reason also have poor page quality in addition to the common miswrap.

Edited by Rip

Hey Everyone, just catching up on some posts. My life has been ever chaotic. I moved, had to say goodbye to my girlfriend who is off to grad school in Montana, and other life bumps. I am out of new Orleans, but my girlfriends parents are still there, They are in the one safe hospital since they are doctors, but she is till really worried about them. I also have many friends I have no way of getting in touch with. Its truly horrible. I have been painting like crazy again as I have 2 shows in october to get ready for, and its tough to focus right now. I miss hanging out here though! Hope I don't sound like a drama queen, its just been overwhelming the last couple months. crazy.gif

Hey Everyone, just catching up on some posts. My life has been ever chaotic. I moved, had to say goodbye to my girlfriend who is off to grad school in Montana, and other life bumps. I am out of new Orleans, but my girlfriends parents are still there, They are in the one safe hospital since they are doctors, but she is till really worried about them. I also have many friends I have no way of getting in touch with. Its truly horrible. I have been painting like crazy again as I have 2 shows in october to get ready for, and its tough to focus right now. I miss hanging out here though! Hope I don't sound like a drama queen, its just been overwhelming the last couple months. crazy.gif

Wow, great to hear from you. Hopefully everything will work out 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What a nightmare. I like my horror stories to be works of fiction, not reality crazy.gif

hi.gif

Hope things turn out ok. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hello, & thanks to all! I have poked in now and then to follow all of the don rosa drama and whatnot, I have not been completely absent. How is life Keith, it must be Exciting! Just heard frommy girlfriend and her family is still OK, but really starting to wear out. Thats still better then most, so thats good news.

oh wow, i've never seen that one either...send it to me so i can read it? haha...

finally got around to the books you sent, thank you...

ps: i have most of the items in your Wanted section...interested in a trade or purchase?

i am doing the new york show this weekend, so next week would be better if you are interested...