• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

My Raw witching hour run is mostly Mid grade as I sold The Higher grade copies for fundraising awhile back. I Have since rebought some in 9.2+, but thats maybe 10 or so issues, the rest are FN average with some VFs smattered in there. AT one time I had maybe 350 issues of Witching Hour. The ones I saw the least of in any shape were #7, 36, 43, 50, 79 & 84

My Raw witching hour run is mostly Mid grade as I sold The Higher grade copies for fundraising awhile back. I Have since rebought some in 9.2+, but thats maybe 10 or so issues, the rest are FN average with some VFs smattered in there. AT one time I had maybe 350 issues of Witching Hour. The ones I saw the least of in any shape were #7, 36, 43, 50, 79 & 84

893whatthe.gif

I'd estimate that my WH raw run is about 90% complete. thumbsup2.gif

Of your HTF list, I'm missing the #7, but believe I have the rest of the issues you listed. I'm going to part with some undercopies soon. The only undercopy of your listed HTF issues that I have is #50. frustrated.gif

I thought I would show where I am percentage wise of completing a high grade CGC run of these titles...taking a look back at my last 3 years of collecting...I've found Marvel to be infinitely easier than DC....

1645494-quest.JPG

That's an interesting graph Sterling, and gives me an idea of what series there are out there.

As can be seen from my want list below you get a pretty good idea what I am missing in raw copies for my collection in the 2 specific series. I have all the others although I only go as far as #50 in WH.

I was lucky enough to buy some lots from showcase last year and most are really lovely high grade copies. When I get the time, which should be some time in the next 6 Months!!! I will scan and post. Trouble is I am selling off my record collection on ebay at the moment and this takes up a massive amount of my spare time. I have also got about 2000 SA & BA comics at the foot of my bed, my wife is delighted..... NOT! and I keep saying I will get them scanned or photographed so I can list them, but I keep managing to avoid the issue!!

Anyway.... enough talk boys, I would like to see some of the Witching hours after 50. I know some of you will have absolute belters!! headbang.gif

Witching hour is my favorite BA Horror title after HOM, which is probably my fave comic of all time. The Best thing about WH, is its a relatively short run, starts with a #1, and doesn't go into the 80's, completely contained in the 70's. Add the plethora of GREAT cardy & Dominguez covers, Wrightson, Adams, Toth, Williamson, Jones, Kaluta interiors and its just a very appealing run to me.

Witching hour is my favorite BA Horror title after HOM, which is probably my fave comic of all time. The Best thing about WH, is its a relatively short run, starts with a #1, and doesn't go into the 80's, completely contained in the 70's. Add the plethora of GREAT cardy & Dominguez covers, Wrightson, Adams, Toth, Williamson, Jones, Kaluta interiors and its just a very appealing run to me.

I concur completely!!!

You've gone and done it again!! Add 51 to 85 of Witching Hour to my want list!! Anyone help me?? High Grade?

There are some great covers in that lot..... in fact, there isn't a poor one is there?? 893applaud-thumb.gif

There's a few cheesy covers...but I personally love 'em all. Go to www.comics.org to look at all of 'em...