• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,913 posts in this topic

Gregory, be quiet & stop trying to start a fight. Sid's right. He's a good man who can step back & bring some perspective to any situation. Unlike you & your countless " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif" posts. 893naughty-thumb.gif
I want a second opinion! crazy.gif

Gregory, be quiet & stop trying to start a fight. Sid's right. He's a good man who can step back & bring some perspective to any situation. Unlike you & your countless " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif" posts. 893naughty-thumb.gif

As the immortal Bugaboo would say: "Shut yer piehole tulip". mad.gif

If he wanted to say it to me, he should say it to me personally! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If he wanted to say it to me, he should say it to me personally! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
popcorn.gif

What makes you think I'm not Bug? tongue.gif

popcorn.gif
Wow...great episode of the Apprentice! Gotta watch the East Coast feed more often! headbang.gif

Bug was my friend! 893applaud-thumb.gif

So I guess that makes us..........friends? [#@$%!!!] frustrated.gif

668846-apes2.JPG

668846-apes2.JPG.e79a54dd1d25c3e9ebf40edbdc22d088.JPG

So I guess that makes us..........friends? [#@$%!!!] frustrated.gif

668846-apes2.JPG

Don't fight it! hi.gif

Not enough talk about comics in this room recently. OK, here's some nostalgia. In the period 25-30 years ago there was NOTHING more exciting to me than walking a mile down to the nearest drugstore and finding the latest issue of Werewolf By Night on the spinner racks. Back then I was not looking for perfect corners or a spine without creases, just that cool looking brown werewolf with the green pants was enough for me. Here is one of the issues I was most excited to see on the stands when it came out as I thought the way the werewolf was drawn was really cool. These Giant-Size issues with those corny reprints in the back were especially worth my two quarters and a few pennies for tax.

670116-Wolf.jpg

670116-Wolf.jpg.ec0a8a0a6252bc8373768a8ca9dc2246.jpg