• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is Water's feedback thread

14 posts in this topic

I bought a Silver Age Avengers from This Is Water (Ben) and it arrived no problem.

The packaging was excellent!! I think "bomb proof" is an apt description. Communication and shipping were also good.

Well done (thumbs u

I purchased a copy of Green Lantern 76 from Ben / This Is Water in what was advertised as a VG+ (possible VG/FN) condition with some slight dry cleaning on the back cover (which he disclosed). When the book arrived--in rock solid packing--I found the book was glossy and easily matched the VG/FN grade he thought possible.

Good boardie to buy a pricier book from!

Ben has completed 2 Transactions with me!! He bought an Amazing Spiderman #529 1st Print and a Amazing Spiderman #654 from me on the First Transaction!! Then he bought a Morning Glories #1!!

Both Times he Paid Extremely Fast!! He was Real Easy to Deal With!! I Would Buy/Sell/Trade with Him Again!!