• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic meltdown

275 posts in this topic

I have always found getting my arse kicked more humbling as opposed to being the arse kicker.

It can be arranged.

I think I am fairly humble to be honest. I just try and have a good life for my family and myself. I havent had any violent outbursts in about 5 years (give or take)

But if someone feels that I need an azz whooping, feel free.

I thought the :baiting: was implied.

:baiting:

Did I just get reverse-trolled?! :olol

i'd be willing to confront this doosh at baltimore comic con. i'd go just to do that.
Why? He is an internet tough guy. Or maybe just so bored this is his way of getting attention. Either way, who cares.

because i like putting people in their place. and it has been forever since i punched someone in the face.

I guess dude. Why not join a boxing league or MMA. I have always found getting my arse kicked more humbling as opposed to being the arse kicker. Two totally diffirent perspectives. But, do you.

i'm not a violent person, and i am too lazy to do any type of mma or boxing.

some people rub me the wrong way, and this so called tough guy is one of those.

no big deal. not like i'm 'rioding or anything.

I have always found getting my arse kicked more humbling as opposed to being the arse kicker.

It can be arranged.

I think I am fairly humble to be honest. I just try and have a good life for my family and myself. I havent had any violent outbursts in about 5 years (give or take)

But if someone feels that I need an azz whooping, feel free.

I thought the :baiting: was implied.

Did I just get reverse-trolled?! :olol

:whistle:

Not terribly weird. TONS of fetishes revolve around taking control of another person or losing control to another person in situations that they've experienced in their lives at some point. Looks like he may prefer the idea of taking control, although it's possible he secretly identifies with the women in those panels and would prefer the roles to be reversed but lacks sufficient examples of that in Golden Age art. It's fine as long as it doesn't cross into violence, non-consensual behavior, or encourage other unhealthy states of mind--it's usually impossible to make a call on a fetish being unhealthy for any given person without knowing them exceptionately well.

In sum, Rudd likes spanking girls who like to be spanked.

Never tried it or thought much about it, but there are some other common fetish situations I'm into. hm The majority of people have some sort of object fetish--boobs, butts, stomachs, arms, legs, whatever. An object fetish I have I've talked about here before is height--I've dated four tall (6' or more) girls including my current girlfriend--and I think it's tied to another common situational fetish I possess (submission) that manifests itself in various types of situations. And like most guys I've got a boob fetish. :cloud9:

Not terribly weird. TONS of fetishes revolve around taking control of another person or losing control to another person in situations that they've experienced in their lives at some point. Looks like he may prefer the idea of taking control, although it's possible he secretly identifies with the women in those panels and would prefer the roles to be reversed but lacks sufficient examples of that in Golden Age art. It's fine as long as it doesn't cross into violence, non-consensual behavior, or encourage other unhealthy states of mind--it's usually impossible to make a call on a fetish being unhealthy for any given person without knowing them exceptionately well.

In sum, Rudd likes spanking girls who like to be spanked.

Never tried it or thought much about it, but there are some other common fetish situations I'm into. hm The majority of people have some sort of object fetish--boobs, butts, stomachs, arms, legs, whatever. An object fetish I have I've talked about here before is height--I've dated four tall (6' or more) girls including my current girlfriend--and I think it's tied to another common situational fetish I possess (submission) that manifests itself in various types of situations. And like most guys I've got a boob fetish. :cloud9:

Wow, thanks for sharing lol

His first post ever

And you guys had a doubt that eventually he would creep out?

I figured he would creep out just didn't know the precise form he would take. Some people are are more creatively creepy than others.

His first post ever

And you guys had a doubt that eventually he would creep out?

I figured he would creep out just didn't know the precise form he would take. Some people are are more creatively creepy than others.

This explains his post count. Quantity doesn't equal quality, but creepy makes a big impression with only a few showings. lol

and here i was, thinking Alleybat was the biggest piece of $*&(# on the boards. forgot about Bill.

only a matter of time before he goes back to prison