• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ORIGIN OF MARVEL COMICS, SON OF ORIGINS

21 posts in this topic

does anybody remember these classic books from fireside and marvel comics.

ORIGIN OF MARVEL COMICS

SON OF ORIGINS

BRING ON THE BAD GUYS

MARVELS GREATEST SUPERHERO BATTLES

THESE BOOKS WERE PRICELESS, I REMEMBER READING THE COOL INTRO BY STAN THE MAN LEE, DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THESE 1970"S CLASSICS.

NUFF SAID smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

ORIGIN OF MARVEL COMICS

SON OF ORIGINS

BRING ON THE BAD GUYS

MARVELS GREATEST SUPERHERO BATTLES

THESE BOOKS WERE PRICELESS, I REMEMBER READING THE COOL INTRO BY STAN THE MAN LEE, DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THESE 1970"S CLASSICS.

NUFF SAID smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Yep, pretty sure I still have all of them except BRING ON THE BAD GUYS. Great reads! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think this is all of them...

marvel_tpb_fireside_org74.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_bad76.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_fitns.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_cookb.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_women.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_super.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_gsb78.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_stran.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_asm79.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_mmtut.jpg

27_laughing.gif

The Hulk lifting those those tiny weights! And... is that Medusa practicing the Kama Sutra?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Funny I should see this post today.

Just last night i broke out my Marvel Greatest Superhero Battles from when I was 10.

Still has my name written in it.

Took it out and gave it to my 3 year old son.

He wrote his name(with my help) under mine and read the comics for over an hour.

Slept witht the book next to him.

He loves the hulk & spiderman.

I give him all my old books and non valuable comics.

I think this is all of them...

marvel_tpb_fireside_org74.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_bad76.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_fitns.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_cookb.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_women.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_super.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_gsb78.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_stran.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_asm79.jpgmarvel_tpb_fireside_mmtut.jpg

27_laughing.gif

The Hulk lifting those those tiny weights! And... is that Medusa practicing the Kama Sutra?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They also published a pin-up book with some pretty tremendous paintings in them, a rarity at the time.

I am not a huge Dr. Strange fan, but I have to say that I really admire your focus and thoroughness in your collection. I've seen your list on your website and it's pretty impressive. thumbsup2.gif

I have almost all the Firesides (as Dr. Strange appeared in quite a few!)

Here's some more covers! Enjoy!

fireside.jpg

I have to ask..

Can we see some pin ups from the inside of comic please?

since its not a NM I dont feel bad asking.

please please please..