• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's have some fun contest

41 posts in this topic

The "my 3 favorite" book thread got me to thinking. What are my 3 fav? I concluded shortly ago what they are and will post tomorrow, but if anyone can accurately guess them here I will either buy them a nice steak dinner at an upcoming con or some other equivalent prize.

Heck to be honest no one may even care what mine are but seeing others post theirs I did say tp myself "I knew that" or "would have never guessed!"

The "my 3 favorite" book thread got me to thinking. What are my 3 fav? I concluded shortly ago what they are and will post tomorrow, but if anyone can accurately guess them here I will either buy them a nice steak dinner at an upcoming con or some other equivalent prize.

Heck to be honest no one may even care what mine are but seeing others post theirs I did say tp myself "I knew that" or "would have never guessed!"

hm I think this is a trick question.

:idea: My guess would be three copies of Pep #34!

But I will say that on any given day all those lists could be valid! However I put 3 books in my "take to store pile" to photo tomorrow so those 3 were the first that popped in my brain