• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Overstreet Surprises...

280 posts in this topic

Aren't you ASSUMING he's straight? 893whatthe.gif

Couldn't you guys find a more manly looking picture of Captain Marvel to put on the front cover of OOPG #34? That picture just doesn't look...um...straight.

True that. Now that you mention it, most DC characters look a little fruity. makepoint.gif

stooges.gif

I already paid my $25. If Heritage could get their site working for the electronic download, I could check the prices myself. However....... 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

"I think I should start charging a fee...."

You could try $25, that's cover price for a copy of the book. But I don't think they're interested in paying it.

Arnold

"I think I should start charging a fee...."

You could try $25, that's cover price for a copy of the book. But I don't think they're interested in paying it.

Arnold

mad.gifBite me. I bought it from Lighthouse. I use the Overstreet every single day.

What about Kid Colt Outlaw 30 cent variants?

I think I should start charging a fee.... tongue.gif

Kid Colt Outlaw variants: (both .30 & .35 cent versions): $18 in NM- 9.2

I WILL PAY 3X GUIDE FOR ANY KID COLT OUTLAW VARIANTS YOU CAN FIND. 893applaud-thumb.gifgrin.gif

Maturity, always a hallmark of message board conversations.

Calm down, if you bought the book, lovely, and you're obviously a person of taste and distinction. But clearly there are those who simply ask other people to look up information for them without putting down the price of admission, and that's all I intended to point out.

Sheesh.

Arnold