• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My market report not in new ospg

90 posts in this topic

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there.

I heard Richie Muchin's report was considered more accurate and was given the space.

Not true. Turns out Richie won this year's "Best Comic Dealer in a Thong" award, and his two page bikini spread trumped Gator's contribution. Oh well, who needs accurate pricing info anyway...this is Overstreet afterall.

We want photos!

I'm drooling in anticipation

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there :cry:

Rick;

That's really unfortunate as I already stated on the boards last year that I thought your market report was top notch as it was a honest and accurate assessment of the marketplace.

I especially like the fact that you had a balanced report which talked about what was hot along with was was not hot in the marketplace. Maybe a bit too negative for OS's taste as compared to some of the other market reports which you have to take with a grain of salt as they often appeared to be written more from a cheerleading point of view with a probable agenda in mind.

I certainly will look forward to reading your report here. (thumbs u

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there.

I heard Richie Muchin's report was considered more accurate and was given the space.

Not true. Turns out Richie won this year's "Best Comic Dealer in a Thong" award, and his two page bikini spread trumped Gator's contribution. Oh well, who needs accurate pricing info anyway...this is Overstreet afterall.

We want photos!

I'm drooling in anticipation

I'm anticipating the drool...

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there :cry:

Massive amounts of spelling errors? (shrug)

Massive amounts of spelling errors? (shrug)

I spell checked lol

On my market trend eval I reported a projected decline in price for books like sc22 and avg 1&4 and an increase in demand for books like cap1 and sc4 etc