• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #14, 16, 129, and 238

64 posts in this topic

Exactly. ASM 238's been on my wantlist long enough that I know CGC 9.6's go for about $150 off the top of my head.

Yeah but this copy has off white pages! :cloud9:

And a label notation that the OP didn't seem fit to mention ... "slight mis-cut", perhaps?

Exactly. ASM 238's been on my wantlist long enough that I know CGC 9.6's go for about $150 off the top of my head.

Yeah but this copy has off white pages! :cloud9:

And a label notation that the OP didn't seem fit to mention ... "slight mis-cut", perhaps?

Come on guys your missing the point

" Very great copy probably a lot out there and here is another "

Double GPA for a ASM14? At least we don't have to worry about someone

ignoring the probation list for a good deal.

He listed some pricy bills in the money marketplace. I let them know about his status here.

He listed some pricy bills in the money marketplace. I let them know about his status here.
:golfclap: this guy is something else...

Ditto, no shame at all. Cojones el grande.

Oh, yes, the Hulk #1 that he was trying to sell as a raw & unrestored VF.

And which, when slabbed, came back:

(CGC 5.5) Restored (Extensive) color touch, piece added, tear sealed, cleaned bottom edge trimmed

Does anybody know if the guy even has the books??? I just find it hard to believe you can have those books and not have a clue what you have, what the grade of the book is, what the market for the book is..... :screwy:
He has been seen in person with comics. But he is from the wonderful world of craigslist, so knowing nothing is expected.

Hey I totally understand the board community polices themselves and I apologize for the way that I have acted on this board and I am fairly new at pricing but not at collecting and there is definitly a lot of knowledge on this board and I want to take advantage of this. Also I am not trying to screw NO ONE and I don't like to satrt mess with that said

I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD and would like to get plenty of feedback constructive or not and I take these shots as a learning lesson and not personal

I appreciate the help that some have given me from the board and I do need to spend more time trying to get to know people rather than trying to sell sell sell so that I could learn as much as I can as to not further offend the pros on this site.

Hey I totally understand the board community polices themselves and I apologize for the way that I have acted on this board and I am fairly new at pricing but not at collecting and there is definitly a lot of knowledge on this board and I want to take advantage of this. Also I am not trying to screw NO ONE and I don't like to satrt mess with that said

I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD and would like to get plenty of feedback constructive or not and I take these shots as a learning lesson and not personal

I appreciate the help that some have given me from the board and I do need to spend more time trying to get to know people rather than trying to sell sell sell so that I could learn as much as I can as to not further offend the pros on this site.

Fair enough. A great start would be to get yourself off the probation list. After that, get yourself a subscription to GPA. This is not ebay. This is probably the most knowledgeable comic community there is. You will not find buyers at 5x market value.

No need to apologize to me. I've always considered you 100% trustworthy and wouldn't have any problem buying any and all of your comics. I will even send you cash. Don't be bothered by the haters on these boards, you're a great guy.

:hi:

Also I am not trying to screw NO ONE and I don't like to satrt mess with that said

Well, since you solicited feedback...

Note that grammatically, "I am not trying to screw NO ONE" suggests you might be trying screw at least one, if not more, parties.

:foryou: